Third Party Press

A few questions

mrzimmerman

Registered
I am new to this forum and have a few questions, I recently worked for a individual that collected a bunch of German WWII firearms and accessories. He recently passed away so I am cleaning out the collection all the firearms were donated to the WWII museum in New Orleans. But I have a bunch of extra accessories that are from WWII. So my question is where is a good place to sell these accessories and parts? for example I have Mauser broomhandle wood stocks and leather holster, G-43 magazine holster, Broomhandle magazines, p-38 magazines, Mauser HSC magazines and other random items.. Thanks

You'd probably have a lot of luck selling German accessories on a forum like this one in the forum trader. You might want to try here first. There are also auction sites such as gunbroker if you wanted to go the auction route.

You will get the most profit by listing the items on a auction site like GunBroker. Most forums will want you to name a price and if you are not familiar with values you may under value the items. I would be interested in the Broomhandle stocks and any Mauser items but you need to know what they are worth before you offer them for sale.

Regards,
Burgess Mason

Broomhandle

Are the broomhandle stocks still available, looking for one for the M712 full auto must be original like the one pictured, also a schork leather harness original.

Attachments

• 11111_003.jpg
    11111_003.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
While you may, or may not, get a bit more money on an auction site like Gun Broker, consider this. If you sold them here, arguably to true collectors, these items would be going to fellow collectors who know their true historical value and military significance. The items would be treated by our fellow collectors with the respect due them. My two cents.

KJ

Military Rifle Journal
Back