Third Party Press

byf 44 e block

jbmauser

Senior Member Eh
This is one of my favorite byf 44's so far. It's a great untouched example with nice raw sling cutouts and some factory primer visible on the outside of the buttplate.

vur8qg.jpg2M4rCo.jpg0VGqad.jpgA5Oasl.jpgZ0wosg.jpgCw8nqM.jpgztA9F0.jpgYfiF2a.jpgYt7Xkp.jpgF2rhh1.jpgWHS6yO.jpgTGCS45.jpgTAhT9g.jpgMra45h.jpgZ39wHW.jpgVJYdRd.jpgnpjbMY.jpgHEkmOU.jpgARMe7b.jpgDUuN7L.jpg

I can see why you are fond of it.. 100% nice condition un-dicked with rifle... Not easy to find anymore.

Very nice! Looks great! I don't mean to start yet another byf44 kick but I just got a K block to add this week :happy0180:

Very nice! Looks great! I don't mean to start yet another byf44 kick but I just got a K block to add this week :happy0180:

Early or late numbering pattern? Post up some pics! I can't get enough of byf 44's!

Thanks for all the comments and compliments guys! I didn't really "find" this one but bought it off a fellow member here to whom I owe a big thanks for getting it to me.

It's a 20k range serial, I'll post it later this week, I literally just got back from west texas with it.

It's a 20k range serial, I'll post it later this week, I literally just got back from west texas with it.

West Texas....maybe I should have looked around there for guns...just got back a week ago from two weeks in Big Spring / Midland.....saw some nice big ones at Ft Sill on my way back....

Simply Awesome looking Rifle very tough to find in this condition , a rifle I believe any collector would be ecstatic to own . :thumbsup:

Military Rifle Journal
Back