Third Party Press

Just picked up a copy of Vol. 3....first run. Couple of questions.

fireman

I just picked up a copy of Kriegsmodell v. 3. It is the first run. After I grabbed it I realized that it was the first printing. Anything to look out for in it that is wrong? Any thing else I should know?

Thanks!!

Not much changed, we added a few pages on the Protocol byf44 which is the rifle that introduced the Kriegsmodell features. We fixed some of the photo color issues, and added info on the bnz45 with the number stamped on the receiver being postwar Police (in that book is was listed as unknown).

I thought was had a PDF file for 1st Edition users with those changes, I'll see if I can't find it for you.

One other thing, the 1st Edition has some "easter eggs" that the revised edition doesn't, goofy things that Bruce and I (well, mostly me) added. No, I'm not giving a list of those out. :)

EDIT: Here are the extra pages: http://www.k98kforum.com/showthread.php?6805-New-Pages-in-Kriegsmodell

mrfarb...thanks for the link. Good stuff.

BTW..I see that you have not update Latewar.com in a while. Any plans to do so or maybe a late war book?

mrfarb...thanks for the link. Good stuff.

BTW..I see that you have not update Latewar.com in a while. Any plans to do so or maybe a late war book?

I really need to update latewar.com, but all of my spare time/effort is going into the K98k books.

So, are you talking a coffee table type latewar book, with images of latewar items? Sounds like fun....maybe later. :thumbsup:

I really need to update latewar.com, but all of my spare time/effort is going into the K98k books.

So, are you talking a coffee table type latewar book, with images of latewar items? Sounds like fun....maybe later. :thumbsup:

That would be awesome.....where do I send my deposit?:laugh:

Military Rifle Journal
Back