Third Party Press

Beware of this Zielsechs LSR fake

Beware of the seller in general .. he's also the seller of the fake Zielacht recently discussed here.

There have been a number of suspect auctions by that seller in the past.
To bad that they seem to attract bidders. There was an auction while back by someone else "German Sniper Scope" maker unknown. If all of these genuine sniper scopes are available you would think that rifles would be easy to find.

Al

Let me point out that the seller lives in Italy , but he is not italian !

Antonio , that is a very good point to make mention of . To point out his nationality in a subtle way he belongs to race of people who , Bombed Pearl Harbor . Not that he deserve any subtleties given his morals about selling FAKE or NON ORIGINAL shite !!!!!!! :moon:

I believe that the $1000 spent would have been better spent on Books related to the subject . He may not have got screwed had he done a bit of research and studying . Oh Well It`s Only Money . :facepalm:

Attachments

• DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0015.JPG
    DSC_0015.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC_0016.JPG
    DSC_0016.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC02598.jpg
    DSC02598.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC02599.jpg
    DSC02599.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC02600.jpg
    DSC02600.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC02601.jpg
    DSC02601.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC02603.jpg
    DSC02603.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I have always wondered how people can screw other people out of their money my selling them fake crap. How do you live with yourself for doing that kind of stuff to other people.

zielsechs

Hi,Unfortunately, this is the pure selfishness in our society, because only money.
Thanks Dave.
regards michael

I am new to collecting these items and I have unfortunately been caught out by this same man.
Through the help on this site I was able to prevent him receiving payment AFTER i’d received it by paypal; although they have not finished their investigation yet. This seller is very suspicious. When I demanded a refund in exchange for me returning the good he wanted to change the country it was posted from.

He is from Rome, Italy and wanted it returned to France. The ‘best bit’ is that he wanted me to pay for return delivery and also wait 5 weeks to do so! Presumably this was an attempt to allow my paypal /ebay complaint to ‘expire’.

I have managed to severely damage his feedback, complain to paypal and reported him to the police for fraud. I would
Urge anyone reading this after being ripped off to deal with him ruthlessly.

Buying genuine items is very daunting, this experience has really put me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, unfortunately, WWII German collecting is full of fakery, and K98 sniper collecting is one of the more "hazardous" specialized fields within that category. Much more time than money spent is the key, reading, looking at photos, and sharing via forums like this and general networking are the only reasonable path.

It's tough, but after a while you develop a better feel for what is right and what is not. Hang in there!

Jeff

I have always wondered how people can screw other people out of their money my selling them fake crap. How do you live with yourself for doing that kind of stuff to other people.

Having worked for/with security and LE, you'd be surprised the level people will go to make a quick buck (think low, then go about 100 yards lower). Being online makes it even easier, as they are further distanced from the victim, if they meet or talk to them at all.

It is nice to see this guy busted again, I only imagine that it'll end up being another game of whack-a-mole though.

Military Rifle Journal
Back