Third Party Press

Making G98/40 Sight Hoods

Seamie

This week I'm having some sight hoods made for the 35M, G98/40 and 43M. Going to see the gunsmith on Thursday to inspect them and help with fitting and finish. I was thinking of having 50 made but wanted to gauge community interest. There is material for many more , if time allows. If the finished product is to specifications I will post a WTS thread this weekend. Price before shipping is estimated around $15.

Seamie,

I would be interested in a few for g98/40. I would guess others would be as well.

Send me a PM when manufacturing is completed. Thanks for your efforts with these hard to find hoods.

Cheers,

JHV

35m 43m sight hoods

I will need 3-4. Thanks for having these made! Will they be blued as well?

Hello,

I need 2 G98/40 Hoods. I would like to see some pics of the product also. bought a couple when John Wall made them a few years back.

thanks
vaughn

hoods

This week I'm having some sight hoods made for the 35M, G98/40 and 43M. Going to see the gunsmith on Thursday to inspect them and help with fitting and finish. I was thinking of having 50 made but wanted to gauge community interest. There is material for many more , if time allows. If the finished product is to specifications I will post a WTS thread this weekend. Price before shipping is estimated around $15.

Would those fit the same and be as high as the ones on the MP44's?
Pete

Military Rifle Journal
Back