Third Party Press

German book ..... justification for attack on Poland

I found in my dad's stuff a few German books/documents that I'm trying to understand. I've tried to donate this one to a couple of Polish history museums but have found no interest. Can someone tell me more about this book and if there is a market for such? I'm also open to suggestions as to appropriate places to which I may donate it. Depending on the response I get to this posting I have others to post as well if it seems productive. Much thanks. PS: wish I read German!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2182.JPG
    IMG_2182.JPG
    283.8 KB · Views: 37
random,

This one is part of a german propaganda series titled Schriftenreihe der NSDAP Gruppe VII: der Osten Europas ; Bd. 1., by Rudolf Haider

It was published in 1940 by F. Eher Nachf, Berlin. While printed in German, it was for distribution in Poland to coincide with Germany's propaganda push to the Polish people.

A suggestion for donation would be to:

United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC. They would likely appreciate such a donation:

http://www.ushmm.org/

Cheers,

JHV

I know we have some forum members well versed in German that may be able to decipher.

It appears to be a catalog number for possibly a library/subject of study classification, i.e. Hindenburg Library.

The book belonged to a school library in Metz; Hindenburg is the name of the street where the school was located.

P

I'd love to return it to the school if they'd like it back. I'll see if I can find a way to see if the school still exists.

I would offer it to the Holocaust Museum. Even if the school is still in existence they most likely would not want it because of its connection to the TR era.

Military Rifle Journal
Back