Third Party Press

Gluhzundapparat 39

bjarne

Glühzündapparat 39

While i wait for my next 98k to turn up i wanted to share this "new" ww2 item i got
This is by far one of the more cool items i got and it works
Here is an video how it works(type 37)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72HbNafU-Ts

Regards bjarne

Attachments

• ges1.jpg
    ges1.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 52
  • ges2.jpg
    ges2.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 45
  • ges3.jpg
    ges3.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 44
  • ges4.jpg
    ges4.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Very cool! You don't see those too often.

I think they come in handy for getting rid of roadrunners too.

wile-e-coyote-tnt.jpg

I know where there is an german ww2 detonator just wire it up and bang:biggrin1:

Can you do a shot of the waffenamt in Ges3? The acceptance on the actual device? Is it the same WaA47? That is a known Vienna acceptance, and it seems to be the one on the leather case, but i would like a confirmation if you can.

Can you do a shot of the waffenamt in Ges3? The acceptance on the actual device? Is it the same WaA47? That is a known Vienna acceptance, and it seems to be the one on the leather case, but i would like a confirmation if you can.

sorry the late answer here are more pictures
Regards bjarne

Attachments

• aa1.jpg
    aa1.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 20
  • aa2.jpg
    aa2.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 18
  • aa3.jpg
    aa3.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 19
  • aa4.jpg
    aa4.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 20
  • aa5.jpg
    aa5.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for doing them, WaA801 I have only recorded once, a firm in Halver though, no where near Austria, but it is a good recording, even if it is something else. I have no WaAB01 recorded at all, so i will go with 801, but hopefully something else will come up to support this waffenamt.

It is very hard to get very good WaA reportings, and today it is becoming a minefield all its own, fake waffenamt stamps are commonly sold and people everywhere are slapping them on everything!

Military Rifle Journal
Back