Third Party Press

A Question About Vol. I....

pzjgr

EOD - bombs and bullets
Bruce and Farb,

Quick question about Volume I when it comes out. I know this is probably jumping the gun, but if you are going to issue numbered copies again, would it be possible to reserve the numbered copy that is numbered the same as my KM copy?

Just an oddball question that popped into my cabesa...

I believe some time ago with ALLOT of ppl from the forums mike said something sometime ago, about the time they mentioned Vol.I and this question came up that the core ppl seen allot he SAVED the VOL.I as Vol.III list and will swap out the out the misc hits so the core will have the same number for all 3 volumes how he works the random buyer is up to him to manage. he has mentioned this before but it has been some time since this was talked about.

later
vaughn

I asked Mike the same question. He kept list of who got what book for this very purpose. So yes! :thumbsup:

Not sure how I missed this thread originally, but I have the list from Kriegsmodell and will offer the same number copy in Vol1 and 2, that way you guys can have a set of books numbered the same.

The only issue is we are going to offer more numbered copies than before, but we don't know exactly how many- maybe into the "c" block. :laugh:

preorder

The only issue is we are going to offer more numbered copies than before, but we don't know exactly how many- maybe into the "c" block. :laugh:

Please add me to the list to preorder numbered and signed copies of Volumes I and II when published. My Kriegsmodell or Vol. III is unnumbered so I guess that puts me in the c block.

And thanks again for the great job you did on Kriegsmodell. Karl

Will you let those of us who had ordered Vol. III know when Vols. I and II will become available? I too would like the opportunity to purchase Vols. I and II with the same matching numbers as my Vol. III. Thanks.

Will you let those of us who had ordered Vol. III know when Vols. I and II will become available? I too would like the opportunity to purchase Vols. I and II with the same matching numbers as my Vol. III. Thanks.

We are reserving the numbered copies for previous buyers. If after a month or so it isn't claimed it will go back into the mix. I have the original list saved.

I've been off playing with Garands for the last year or so, but check in from time to time.
My Vol III is un-numbered, but I definitely want to get both ! and II when they come out. Is there an anticipated release date yet?

No hard and fast date, but will be next year, hopefully early next year.

Release date for Volume 1

We are targeting late June/early July 2012 for release to our printer.
Hopefully books will be available by the first or second week of Sept.

Thats the hoped for timeline.

We will hold up the project though if any really key material arrives late.

Thanks for the update. As you can see, I've posted a couple times over the last year asking about updates on Volume 1. Guess it shows that I am real anxious to get a copy! I received #29 of "Kriegsmodell" and I really am hoping to receive #29 of Volume 1. "Kriegsmodell" is an amazing book and I'm really looking forward to the next! Thanks again, Brad.

Military Rifle Journal
Back