Third Party Press
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S/42 G e block DRP Köln

Default S/42 G e block DRP Köln

This one walked in to a local shop.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WTB/WTT: (1)late E/H marked bcd stock either standard or semi-Kriegs; (2)unnumbered late MO Zf-41 stock, Kriegs or standard stock; (3)transitional late unnumbered type dot stock which uses bandspring and has bayo mount but no cleaning rod hole; (4)unnumbered byf standard stock as typically found on some byf 44 K and L block rifles; (5)unnumbered E/H bnz standard stock as typically found on bnz.4 and bnz 44 N, O, and P block rifles; (6)any bnz Kriegsmodell stock either with E/H or without

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a stone cold killer... That's a treasure...to bad is was found to late to be in the book.. Maybe the revised addition ??

Also with the very early 1st pattern sling..

Several more pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    WTB/WTT: (1)late E/H marked bcd stock either standard or semi-Kriegs; (2)unnumbered late MO Zf-41 stock, Kriegs or standard stock; (3)transitional late unnumbered type dot stock which uses bandspring and has bayo mount but no cleaning rod hole; (4)unnumbered byf standard stock as typically found on some byf 44 K and L block rifles; (5)unnumbered E/H bnz standard stock as typically found on bnz.4 and bnz 44 N, O, and P block rifles; (6)any bnz Kriegsmodell stock either with E/H or without

hope you kept your poker face on when he handed it to you.. Best G date I can ever remember seeing..

Quote Originally Posted by mauser99 View Post
    hope you kept your poker face on when he handed it to you.. Best G date I can ever remember seeing..
    The seller stated he looked it up and it was worth $8,000. I offered a CMP Garand M1D and some cash for it. No go. In the end I paid well under the original asking price but definitely in the retail range. My problem is that I was not willing to walk away from it and that definitely puts a stink on one in a negotiation.

That is a work of art. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing.

That thing is ridiculous Had you walked away you would kick yourself in the arse for the rest of your life over it. Well done. Pic stickied for ref.

Damn! Thats beautiful. Good score!

It would be interesting to know where that rifle was during the war. Clearly not being carried around Europe.

Absolutely stunning. What a fine workmanship! Why oh why did Bubba have to hold down the barrel band spring with channel lock pliers and eff up the fore end?