Third Party Press

G43 manual

Luft1

A local collector just picked up a G43 manual, however, his 43s are all Ks, a late AC45 and a QVE45. He's interested in seeing if anyone wants to talk to him about doing a deal so that he can get a legit K manual. Here's what his G manual looks like below. If anyone is interested, please send me your email in a PM and I will put you in touch with him. Just to make it clear, all I am doing is arranging contacts of anyone potentially interested: I have no dog in this fight whatsoever. I have no idea as to prices, values, desired terms -- nuttin other putting two potential folks together and then letting what comes what may.

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpg
    IMG_0353.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0354.jpg
    IMG_0354.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 40
I bought a real one a few years back it was over $450, I saw one with out a cover go for $400

your lucky you got replies I asked about real MP-44 manuals ( how to spot them) a few months back no one answered

I'm having a little bit of concern with the color of the manual. It should be more of a brown/yellowish color. Maybe it was the lighting that makes it appear white. Can your friend be more specific on the later manual desired? With the later manuals, there are two variants. Type I is the same as the early one you show only cut down to a smaller size. Type II, same as type I, but has the added pages that cover the disassembly of the bolt without the bolt carrier latch.

For comparision, attached is an early manual that came with a very early G43 ac 44 "b" block rifle. It came out of the crate from the attic.

Attachments

• IMG_0151.JPG
    IMG_0151.JPG
    230.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0152.JPG
    IMG_0152.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 27

I do as much research as possible before I post a question

yes I read that post and its a good one and thanks for posting it, my post asked about the staple size??? no one who knew the answer replied

I saw a ragged MP-44 ,anual for sale that had a center staple that looked to small, I asked for the staple size to help me determine if the book was original or something thrown in the dryer and placed under a heat lamp

Thanks jack

Rask Antik had three G43 manuals last week - two were ratty, one is nice though.
You will have to scroll through - I think the nice G43 manual was 400 Euros - the ratty 100 or so.
http://www.raskantik.com/visprodukter.asp?katId=26

Don't know anyone wanting to trade, sorry.

I have my one 1945 MP44 manual and one Postwar DDr Sprat - if you need me to measure the staple?

Rask Antik had three G43 manuals last week - two were ratty, one is nice though.
You will have to scroll through - I think the nice G43 manual was 400 Euros - the ratty 100 or so.
http://www.raskantik.com/visprodukter.asp?katId=26

Don't know anyone wanting to trade, sorry.

I have my one 1945 MP44 manual and one Postwar DDr Sprat - if you need me to measure the staple?

Jesse

yes measure the staple for me in mm or inches and PM we dont want to tip off the fakers

yes henrik had a few one had the front cover missing, the other was ratty

I have one I bought from him a few years back in decent shape

Jack

Military Rifle Journal
Back