Third Party Press

Looking for the owner of a specific C block AC45 K43 rifle info in post

bmwr12

Looking for the owner of 9302c AC45 K43 rifle info in post

Thanks for looking, I just purchased a K43 that was part of a group of 3 AC45 K43s that were bought back by the same vet with capture papers. They were unfortunately separated about 10 years ago. I am looking to find the owners of the other 2 rifles and to hopefully obtain a copy of the capture papers that went with one of the other rifles. The 3 AC45 K43's were from the Indianapolis area and 2 of them were sold off to 2 different purchasers around 10 years ago via the old G/K 43 forum. The 3rd rifle was just sold to me in the past few days. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Top Rifle- 9302C was sold with the capture paper work which was taped to the paper wrap in the picture.
Middle Rifle- 1199 B
Bottom Rifle- 1206 B My rifle

737B041D-3102-469B-8C4B-E3966E7E16C5.jpeg

Last edited:
A wild guess: S/N 9302c

How did I arrive at this conclusion? I looked up Claus Espeholt's S/N table and your rifle and the other "b" block K43 are listed as "#match ribb buttplate". Assuming the previous owner submitted all 3 rifles to Claus and assuming the rifle you're looking for is indeed a "c" block and also has a ribbed butt plate (appears to be the case, looking at the picture) there's only one rifle in his list that would fit the scheme: K53ac45 # 9302c.

I think Claus collects information about the owner, too. Maybe you should contact him.

Good luck, and great catch. Don't even want to know how much it set you back...

BTW, there was one guy who used to dabble in high-price G/K43 and other odd stuff on the old G/K43 forum. It was Uncle Mel (qualitybc).

Did you get this from a guy in Indiana? I had a shot at it and he's been trying to peddle it since before the SOS, he wanted a pretty penny for it but I could never understand why it took him so long to sell it

Did you get this from a guy in Indiana? I had a shot at it and he's been trying to peddle it since before the SOS, he wanted a pretty penny for it but I could never understand why it took him so long to sell it

I got it from the guy in Indiana.

BTW, there was one guy who used to dabble in high-price G/K43 and other odd stuff on the old G/K43 forum. It was Uncle Mel (qualitybc).

I bought a beautiful G41(m) stock and metal from him, via the G/K43 forum - he was very helpful.
He is still selling on GB - I touched base through one of his auctions just to say hello, see how he was doing.

I'm not revealing the price that I was told, but that price was pretty decent for a totally matching and un-jacked with stock K.43 ac45 rifle like this. Now, we also know it was one of three that came back, I like it even more. bmwr12, you did very well getting this one. :thumbsup:

I am still looking for the owners of AC45 K43 rifles 1106b and 9302c ( if this is the correct rifle) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Military Rifle Journal
Back