Third Party Press

My new AC45

bmwr12

I just picked up my rifle and it is in excellent condition. It was one of a group of three rifles that was taken from the Walther factory and sent home by a vet. I am looking for the other 2 owners if anybody knows who they are. There is a capture paper with the C block rifle from the group.

My rifle is AC45 K43 1206B single guide lug with no bolt hold open. It has stamped numbers on the receiver, bolt carrier, and bolt. It has electro penciled numbers locking lugs and firing pin carrier. It came with a aye magazine. The stock is marked with a e/waac10 and e/359.The handguard has a e/waac10 proof as well.

The Rifle has to go with it

1 Aye Mag original paint
2 GCB Mags One original paint and one phosphate
ROS 1944 pouch and SKL45 sling

That one really turned out well :thumbsup:. Very, very nice!

What was the c block rifle's serial number? I know it was a guess on another thread.

I have a gcb phosphate mag too. They are rare. Does that one have the reinforcing rib on the base plate? I think my aye phosphate does, but not my gcb.

Just an awesome piece!! The three rifle cache must have been sweet! Hopefully you can find the others.

I love my ac45. It's a d and I just arranged the purchase of a c block.

That one really turned out well :thumbsup:. Very, very nice!

What was the c block rifle's serial number? I know it was a guess on another thread.

I have a gcb phosphate mag too. They are rare. Does that one have the reinforcing rib on the base plate? I think my aye phosphate does, but not my gcb.

I'm guessing it is 9302C but I'm not 100% certain. It was reported on the G/K43 forum the same month on Claus' list as the 2 other rifles and has the correct features.

do you still have the capture papers ? Id love to see a close up of them.. How it was filled out and what unit the guy was with. 2 units were known to be the first to take over the walther factory.. Could have been in the train load that was leaving the factory as well..

I don't have the capture paper the owner of the C block rifle has them. I am looking for him so I can hopefully get a photocopy. They are taped to the paper wrap in the picture of the 3 rifles.

That's beautiful bmw. Load those pics up to the site and I'll post it in the pic sticky reference. :thumbsup:

Would be neat to hear the history behind the capture of these three rifles if that information comes available. By the way I have seen this rifle too up close checked it out at the SOS show back March. Almost bought this piece off the collector that had it but the K98k bug has bitten me right now. Like I said very nice piece glad you got it too. I did feel bad for the guy that was selling it though. I have known him for a long time and have done business with him. He was selling most of his collection off to buy property on a lake and didn't want to take out a second mortgage can't say I blame him. But at least we know that our items we collect hold more value then stock.

That's beautiful bmw. Load those pics up to the site and I'll post it in the pic sticky reference. :thumbsup:

How do I do that? I have no problems sharing pics of this beatiful rifle. It is as raw and untouched as you can find. Here is a link to all of the pics I have at the moment.

http://s187.photobucket.com/user/bmwr12/library/ac45

What goes in the stock compartment? I am going to want to find a set to put it in there sooner rather than later. I know I need a later version manual.

Go to www.tinypic.com and hit "choose file". Then, select the photo you want to add, then hit "UPLOAD". Then you'll probably have to type in a security numbers that they provide. Then copy the whole set of letters and numbers code for "Message Boards". Paste that code into your narrative. Repeat process for all the photos you want to do.

The buttstock: Manual, firing pin, firing pin extension, extractor (with spring and screw) and there was wax paper or brown paper wrapping the accessories. These are the things that should be in your buttstock compartment. Be careful on the manuals. They are easily faked up and repro'ed up. You'll need to do your homework on them to determine originals.

BMW -

On your Photobucket page just click on the link marked IMG -
Then Command and V - to paste it into your post:

Hambone means uploading it to the k98k server.
Aka the thumbnails on some posts.

I can't get it to work lately so my k43 was in this same format.

Military Rifle Journal
Back