Third Party Press

G.41, G.43 and K.43 Serial number help wanted

Tiger 2 Tank

Hello,
Pleaing for your assistance in helping me with serial numbers for these rifles. If you have them and would like to help me, post them here or email me and I will include your serial numbers in my listings. Just doing the Walthers and BLM rifles for now. Some of you guys have been gracious in helping and I do appreciate it.

Even if all you have is the serial number and no description, that will be fine. Any description would help as well. And, if you would like to check to see if I have come across a rifle, ask and I'll provide what I have.

My goal is to someday have listings that will help us that are really addicted collectors of these rifles.

Thanks, Kelly

email: G36MP5@MSN.COM

Last edited:
Is there a significant difference between your list and what Claus is doing with his listing on his website?

They are different listings, some of his list is the same and some not. Some of mine haven't been reported on his and some of his hasn't been reported on mine. His has been alive longer. His is open for everyone to see. Mine, is in my personal computer and not published in the world (as I have no idea how to do that). A lot of mine has a lot more details though, so I may have some more details about a specific rifle than on his....so it's just an extra listing out there to help and 'cause I wanted to do it.

Darrin Weaver had in his book a survey of 459 G/K43. Interesting if these data sheets could be "unearthed".
The problem is that most rifles are more or less un-original. :facepalm:
Claus
BTW: Published in the world ? You can send them to me - or other here on the forum can help you.

Hello,

yeah can't wait to see Darrin update. I sent my database to him of my serials from the past 16 years over 1500 G41,G43's and over 1600 ZF4 observations. I hope it helped him out we will see.

later
vaughn

Military Rifle Journal
Back