Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kar 98k BSW 1939 with LuftAmt

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan98k View Post
    Hambone, pic sticky was a good idea! Do you can also help with your stock completion date code?

Regards,
    Stephan
    Stephan,
    I'll have to dig it out the safe, but I'll put a post it note on my safe so that the next time I dig through there I'll pull it out and get a pic of that info for you. My rifle is in Vol.2 of the K98k book on p.834 and 835.
    Kind regards,
    HB
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Stephan,
    I'll have to dig it out the safe, but I'll put a post it note on my safe so that the next time I dig through there I'll pull it out and get a pic of that info for you. My rifle is in Vol.2 of the K98k book on p.834 and 835.
    Kind regards,
    HB
    Thank you very much HB!

It's a funny coincidence, in the morning I was writing a email to Mike and I was asking if he could contact the owner of serial number 2867e and ask for the stock completion date code. So far I only have the data of two rifles and yours would be a great help. Please tell me if I can help you with something in return.

Regards,
    Stephan

Gorgeous rifle! Luftwaffe marked rifles always make my heart skip a beat on the rare occasions I run into them. Well worth the money!