Third Party Press

Bringback MP40 + MP44

The ad says CLICK HERE FOR "HOW TO ACQUIRE AN NFA WEAPON !!.

Where does it say CLICK HERE FOR "HOW TO ACQUIRE $55,000 TO PURCHASE IT"? :facepalm:

Sure is a lousy bunch of photos they have for both of them!
You'd think that anyone who is in the business would be able to take a hell of a lot better photos than they have put up on these guns!
Sarge

$42K didn't meet the reserve.

You are correct, Sarge - they are horrible pictures of great looking guns - probably would have made the reserve with better pics - they definitely make a difference in auction.

However, if it's a consignment item, the photos could have come from the original seller, in this case possibly a non-gun type relative of the deceased owner. They always seem to take the most random pics, don't they? Close ups of the swirling in the bakelite that they think is interesting - When I ran my WTB ads on a bunch of non-firearm forums, in the early days of collecting, I'd get inundated by relatives looking to monetize their heirlooms: photo's in the dark, out of focus, close ups on their feet, cats sitting on the guns, in the sink, on the front seat of their car.
Once got an out of focus picture of a literal pile of shotguns, with an FG42 hidden in the center - it was a Shoei replica, but had to buy the lot to find out, lol.

Last edited:
Sure is a lousy bunch of photos they have for both of them!
You'd think that anyone who is in the business would be able to take a hell of a lot better photos than they have put up on these guns!
Sarge

Exactly, what a Dope. (as Trump would say) lol

the mag pouches have caught my interest. I have a set just like them and have come to the conclusion they were fake.

55k.... Ok so

That's 21k for the mp43

Aaaaaaaand 17k for the mp40

Lots of mags so another 3k let's say

I am being generous...

So another 1k for the accessories.

So by my calculations.... Those papers are worth $6,500 EACH

the mag pouches have caught my interest. I have a set just like them and have come to the conclusion they were fake.

The pictures provided are insufficient to determine the authenticity of the pouches. However, from the pics they look like green clg 43s, which are known original variants.

Military Rifle Journal
Back