Third Party Press

Mp40 bnz43

Absolut

I thought it might interest some in here .. my all matching MP40, coded BNZ43. It's in the g-Block. I removed the first digit of the serial number in some pictures. To my best knowledge (I had never disassembled it) it's fully matching numbers - including the electropenciled barrel nut. It was inherited from my uncle, but no clue where he had it from. And yes, in some pictures the fishing line I used for taking these pictures is still visible.

Attachments

• mp40_01.jpg
    mp40_01.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 200
  • mp40_02.jpg
    mp40_02.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 166
  • mp40_03.jpg
    mp40_03.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 152
  • mp40_04.jpg
    mp40_04.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 157
  • mp40_05.jpg
    mp40_05.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 172
  • mp40_06.jpg
    mp40_06.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 143
Wow, very cool Absolut! :happy0180: More pics if you have them. I'll pic sticky it for reference.

This BNZ 43 looks very sharp with nearly all its original blue.Not sure about the eletropencil being original on the muzzle nut.

Thanks for the nice comments! Yes it is still in original configuration (lawfully, of course). I can do additional pictures, if you tell me what I should do pictures of. Automatic pieces are not that my usual field, I guess I would need to watch a youtube video to be able to disassemble it :googlie.

Very nice MP40! Disassembly is really very simple once you know how to do it. Just be aware of what type of wrench you use when you loosen the barrel nut. I have seen several marred barrel nuts because the owner just did not think about what type of wrench he used. If you ever want to shoot it, I recommend picking up a spare barrel and bolt assembly and use them in your MP for shooting. I have an all matching MP40 that I do that with for shooting. They are fun to shoot! You can easily go through 500 rounds in one shooting session. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice MP40 my favorite SMG piece out there. Would love too own one some day but it will have too be an AX coded piece though lol.

Military Rifle Journal
Back