Third Party Press

byf45 white glue Kriegsmodell

jbmauser

Senior Member Eh
My first white glue km. Lots of walnut and red glue but the white glue has always eluded me so when I saw this on Mr. Brocks site, I decided to buy it. I know how important the preservation of his collection was to Mr. Brock and I will do my best to continue to do so while it's in my custody.

Pretty standard byf45 dual tone. There is an extra e/135 on the barrel that I'm assuming is from the machining errors I posted a pic of. It has an e/26 rear sight sleeve, e/37 safety, and an e/214 trigger but the rest is MO.

HpMARG.jpgI8pjlV.jpgGsky1B.jpgxfuRB6.jpgnDvwdf.jpgXkwKYX.jpgw4ShJD.jpg0X3geJ.jpgq93rJV.jpgQORlRz.jpgRd89wy.jpgdmUDYf.jpgq1qhy9.jpgKmniJf.jpgtf3N1d.jpg5Tzfbt.jpgKdPA8H.jpgo2CBMK.jpgHKE3Z6.jpghUgA0c.jpg

Nice rifle and great pictures! Like you, I really dig the white glue laminate stock. Eventually, I'll add a Kriegsmodell to my collection. When I do, I hope it is as nice as this. Congrats!

-1011Z

I'm jealous, been looking for a byf45 a while. Very nice rifle, white glue laminates are my favorite stocks. Congrats on that one.

Military Rifle Journal
Back