Third Party Press

My STG44

Caesar1

Got a 22cal STG 44 and love it. How can you go wrong for $300 and $20 for 350 rounds of ammo! Fun to shoot at the range and didnt cost $40k :thumbsup:

IMG_4696.JPG
IMG_4697.JPG

Holding one of those up against an original, I was astounded at how right they got it....

Real one

I have an original but need to look into getting one of these...Are they pretty reliable ?:thumbsup:

I also have a original, plus

I bought one of these cause they were $300.. at CDNN with no pine box who needs the fake pine box ( Well I do know someone who needs a pine box but that's for another thread) took it to the range a few weeks back very reliable i shoots a bit high. every thread I have read on these say it shoots low. I think the manufacturers did this on purpose so you can file down the front sight.
mags can be a bit spendy or dear, but CDNN puts on specials at times. yah it ain't the real thing, but its close and it 22lr & $300

Cdnn

I also have a original, plus

I bought one of these cause they were $300.. at CDNN with no pine box who needs the fake pine box ( Well I do know someone who needs a pine box but that's for another thread) took it to the range a few weeks back very reliable i shoots a bit high. every thread I have read on these say it shoots low. I think the manufacturers did this on purpose so you can file down the front sight.
mags can be a bit spendy or dear, but CDNN puts on specials at times. yah it ain't the real thing, but its close and it 22lr & $300

did you have it sent to a local FFl Holder ?

I have an original but need to look into getting one of these...Are they pretty reliable ?:thumbsup:

I got mine shipped to my ffl and the same day shot about a hundred rounds! It was so nice to know I wasn't spending 50 cents a shot. I found mine shot low. Finally got it at the bullseye with the sight ramp about half way up at 50 yds.

Mine is really fun to shoot -- and cheaper than my PTR44. Mine shot low as well. I did some filing on the front sight post to correct it and now it shoots great. At 50 feet, I can pop the head on a grouse very easily. The stocks need to be torqued down on mine often. There are 2 screws inside the stock. Best to carry the wrench in the stock compartment. Great gun for $300 to $400. I remember when they first came out they were $600+.

Dog

That looks REALLY good for a .22. I really like the color on the stock too! From the adds and such I've seen for these, the stocks look almost unfinished or have a REALL 'blonde' look to them. Did you do anything to yours in terms of staining or refinishing, or did yours just come that way?

That looks REALLY good for a .22. I really like the color on the stock too! From the adds and such I've seen for these, the stocks look almost unfinished or have a REALL 'blonde' look to them. Did you do anything to yours in terms of staining or refinishing, or did yours just come that way?

No, the stock came that way

I bought mine early on and spent too much, $500 with the wood case the only way it came then. I usually don't jump the gun , like that. But it's fun. I made my own scope attachment and put a 2.5 x scope cause my eyes don't handle iron sights as well as they once did especially those german V on a V sights. But a standard K98k sling fits it and it works well plinking in a walking fire manner from the hip. It's heavy enough that the .22 recoil has little effect on targeting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, they are reliable & accurate, try some tracer rds., mechanical targets, exploding .22 rimfire targets, they are a BLAST to shoot, I think mine was $350-399 with the crate.

Attachments

• 14853175_1825890457648372_2861530163007345037_o.jpg
    14853175_1825890457648372_2861530163007345037_o.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot (49).jpg
    Screenshot (49).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 21

Military Rifle Journal
Back