Third Party Press

Request for Romanian VZ24

mrfarb

No War Eagles For You!
Staff member
Anybody have a good Romanian VZ24? I need a few pics for the book, nothing fancy. I need a Považská Bystrica rifle, meaning one with the letter prefix, not suffix. If you collect these you will know what I mean - actually any Považská Bystrica VZ24 would do.

I assume you don't need a really clean 1925 Three-Line Depot Conversion?

T

Attachments

• DSCN5200.jpg
    DSCN5200.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN5201.jpg
    DSCN5201.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN5202.jpg
    DSCN5202.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCN5203.jpg
    DSCN5203.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 51
I assume you don't need a really clean 1925 Three-Line Depot Conversion?

T

No, don't need any VZ conversion rifles as I am not covering the German VZ24 rifles. You could do a coffee table book on those since they are all different and most don't have depot markings to figure out where the work was done. I'll hit you up if I ever do a Beutewaffen book, at this time I'm about over doing books. :laugh:

Xr vz24

I have a fully correct XR block Romanian VZ-24, all match but bolt, (which is also an XR block however). These XR guns were never crested and some, like mine, avoided rebuild. I can post pictures if you are interested. Thanks, JH

Last edited:
I have a fully correct XR block Romanian VZ-24, all match but bolt, (which is also an XR block however). These XR guns were never crested and some, like mine, avoided rebuild. I can post pictures if you are interested. Thanks, JH

That would be great! It sounds like exactly what I am looking for.

XR VZ-24 Romainian

Here you go. Rifle looks much better in person. Perfect bore, rod, sight protector, etc. Just a few quick pictures to see if the rifle will fit your needs. Thanks, JH JH

Attachments

• XR VZ-24  (1).jpg
    XR VZ-24 (1).jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 84
  • XR VZ-24  (2).jpg
    XR VZ-24 (2).jpg
    307.6 KB · Views: 59
  • XR VZ-24  (3).jpg
    XR VZ-24 (3).jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 55
  • XR VZ-24  (4).jpg
    XR VZ-24 (4).jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 48
Here you go. Rifle looks much better in person. Perfect bore, rod, sight protector, etc. Just a few quick pictures to see if the rifle will fit your needs. Thanks, JH JH

Perfect. All I really need is a photo of the left side showing the side rail markings and serial number in the same shot, the first photo would be perfect of you can get me one in the highest quality. I'll PM you my email.

I have a scrubbed OR or PR(can't remember) that is in the white if you want to show the spectrum. It is a bolt mismatch too but a Romanian contract bolt also.

I'm only a shooter, not a Collector_
anyway,if something among these two snipers can be of some interest, please, feel free to e-mail me_
Best regards

Attachments

• B5.jpg
    B5.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 25
  • XR.jpg
    XR.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back