Third Party Press
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8mm Kurz pics.

Default 8mm Kurz pics

Quote Originally Posted by johnstanley View Post
    I was looking at the box pictures. I see a couple without the blue stripe. All the 7.92 Kurt I've seen has been steel cased. Was some brass cased made?
    Yes but very limited.

The Italien factory PB (Pirotecniko Bologna )produced in 1944 brass cases PB 1 M 44 and qrb M 1 44.I add some pictures.

Also the German factory hla produced in the beginning of 1945 brass cases because the steel for the case production was sometime not to get.
    I add the known cases. hla St 24 43,hla St 15 44,hla S* 1 45, hla -St 2 45,hla -St 3 45.Only the hla S* 1 45 has the correct HS.
    For all other Hs they used the ST code from the other normal steel production.

Norbert
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am always looking for 7.92x33 ammo and information for my book about the development and production of the Pistolenpatrone 43 m.E.

Norbert Berg

Quote Originally Posted by ra.berg View Post
    Yes but very limited.

The Italien factory PB (Pirotecniko Bologna )produced in 1944 brass cases PB 1 M 44 and qrb M 1 44.I add some pictures.

Also the German factory hla produced in the beginning of 1945 brass cases because the steel for the case production was sometime not to get.
    I add the known cases. hla St 24 43,hla St 15 44,hla S* 1 45, hla -St 2 45,hla -St 3 45.Only the hla S* 1 45 has the correct HS.
    For all other Hs they used the ST code from the other normal steel production.

Norbert
    Great stuff Norbert - never seen the Italian PB marked Kurz before - interesting.

Hey Buddy, is that an E/4 in your pocket?

I only have one box of actual ammo, and one ammo crate. the ammo had two labels on it, I steamed off the top one to reveal the other. The crate has seen better days but it's still here anyway.

DSC03427.jpgDSC03425.jpgDSC03433.jpgDSC03435.jpg

Default 8 mm Kurz pics

Quote Originally Posted by MP45 View Post
    Per request, here's a few pictures of some 14, 15, & 20 round boxes. Also some ammo crate labels.
    Some more ammo crate labels.

Norbert
    I am always looking for 7.92x33 ammo and information for my book about the development and production of the Pistolenpatrone 43 m.E.

Norbert Berg

I have a few boxes -

Keep them inside a crate -

I collect the individual rounds - though haven't in a while as work has been insane.
    A part of my MP44 bits collection - I have another box of spare parts, but so far we have only replaced the wood stock.
    (Sorry to use this old photo - I know I have posted it before, but, time has been tight lately and haven't been able to take new pics)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter View Post
    I have a few boxes -

Keep them inside a crate -

I collect the individual rounds - though haven't in a while as work has been insane.
    A part of my MP44 bits collection - I have another box of spare parts, but so far we have only replaced the wood stock.
    (Sorry to use this old photo - I know I have posted it before, but, time has been tight lately and haven't been able to take new pics)

Jesse

good to see I am not the only one with wartime/post war manuals and using yugo mag pouches

Quote Originally Posted by sprat View Post
    Jesse

good to see I am not the only one with wartime/post war manuals and using yugo mag pouches
    I don't really collect post-war MP44 items, but, yes, don't mind them occasionally.

There are a few post-war 1001 marked German magazines there, too - the magazine collection is considerably larger since this photograph.

The Post-war manual came with the wartime manual - it's actually quite collectable in it's own right.

The Yugo pouches are a very valid part of the MP44's post-war history.

I also have post war Sb-45 Czech ammo in the collection, too.

Default 8mm Kurz pics MP 44

Quote Originally Posted by MP45 View Post
    Per request, here's a few pictures of some 14, 15, & 20 round boxes. Also some ammo crate labels.
    I add some more 7.92x33 wooden crate pics.

Norbert

Norbert Berg