Third Party Press

Hitler's last message to troops in Czechoslovakia

BerlinerLuebecker

I recently was given this amazing piece of history by one of the men who became trapped in Czechoslovakia at the end of the war and spent the next four-and-a-half years in the Russian labor camp system. As a company commander, he had had a copy that was taken from him when he was captured. After the war, one of his former division-mates who had managed to escape to the West gave another copy to him. I was deeply honored to be trusted with this piece and am excited to share it here. Some interesting highlights:

"The Bolshevist will experience the old fate of Asia and that means that he will be bled before the capital of the German Reich."

"Be wary especially of those few traitorous officers and soldiers who, in order to save their pitiful lives, will enter Russian service [lit. with Russian money], and, maybe even in German uniforms, fight against us. Whoever gives you an order to retreat, without you knowing exactly who he is, should be arrested immediately and, if need be, killed on the spot, no matter his rank."

"Berlin will remain German, Vienna will be German again, and Europe will never be Russian."

"In this moment, when fate has removed the greatest war criminal of all time from this Earth, the turning point of the war will be decided." Guess who?

Attachments

• IMG_20161001_0001 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20161001_0001 - Copy.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 75
Interesting, especially the first sentence. I wish my German was better. Thanks for sharing this!

Wow! Written exactly 2 weeks before he committed suicide, leaving the fate of German men, women and children to the Bolsheviks in the same cowardly way he so much despised in this propaganda leaflet.
A turd, delusional until the very end. He left in time to not have to witness the carnage his "German" Berlin would have to endure.

Military Rifle Journal
Back