Third Party Press

Mauser DSM34 prototype nr 11

HERRZM

Hy, my name is Roland, and it's a great pleasure for me to join the forum - I'm a french collector with some beautifull rifles, I'm glad to share some pictures here ! As requested by Steve, here some pictures of my # 11 Mauser DSM34 prototype :

Roland

Some more detail pictures

Please note that all the parts are machined by hand, including the screws - an unique witness of a lost german art !

By the way, thanks a lot for your comments, and enjoy !

Roland

Thanks very much for posting the additional photos, Roland! This rifle is a keystone in the history of German training rifles. Hope to see you in Tulsa!
Steve

Great pictures and rifle! I'm enjoying comparing my mid and late period Mauser DSMs to this prototype which is such a nice point of reference for that purpose.
-a.

amazing!

Hi Roland,

Good to see you here.
I enjoyed so much this rifle. Its an amazing piece!
As Mauser .22 collectors are rare in my country, The Netherlands.

Do you have an online 'museum? or database?

Have a nice day !

Albi

Will some of the poster's rifles be part of the new trainer book that is coming out? I certainly see serial number 11 being worthwile to be pictured in a book on training rifles.

The rifle in this thread is featured appropriately at the beginning of the DSM section of the trainer book. Only a few of the photos seen here were used in the book.
Steve

Military Rifle Journal
Back