Third Party Press

Ajack Low Turret Scope

Hercules

Hello. I found this nice Ajack Low Turret Scope that I would like to post here. Just wanted to show it on the Sauer Low Turret I posted here a few months ago. On a side note. The front ring has been recycled. It is numbered on the lip and on the upper part of the front ring. Thanks.

Brian

Attachments

• DSCN3067.jpg
    DSCN3067.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCN3068.jpg
    DSCN3068.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCN3070.jpg
    DSCN3070.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCN3069.jpg
    DSCN3069.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 159
  • DSCN3057.jpg
    DSCN3057.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
I like it Brian. I almost bought this myself.

I think we are now discovery just how much the German's used recycled parts. Especially on snipers. Thanks for sharing.

Is this the one from eBay? For how much did you get it? The starting price? Looks very nice!

rear foot LT

Hello
great looking scope.
can you add pictures of the rear foot ? is there any rifle serial number as it should be on low turret ajack scope ?
best regards

Ajack

Thanks for everyones interest. There are no numbers on the rear foot. I am aware some do have numbers there. It's OK. The scope was a good deal and is not factory fresh. It looks like it was used and I actually like that characteristic. I am just happy to finally have an original Ajack Low Turret scope that goes with my rifle at a very reasonable price. My camera does not do full justice, but I thought it worthy of posting due to the recycled front ring. Interesting I think.

Thanks for everyones interest. There are no numbers on the rear foot. I am aware some do have numbers there. It's OK. The scope was a good deal and is not factory fresh. It looks like it was used and I actually like that characteristic. I am just happy to finally have an original Ajack Low Turret scope that goes with my rifle at a very reasonable price. My camera does not do full justice, but I thought it worthy of posting due to the recycled front ring. Interesting I think.

Great Scope Brian . These ReIssued/Recycled Scopes are so interesting . Thanks for sharing .:thumbsup:

Please have a close look at this one.
http://www.k98kforum.com/showthread.php?20325-My-AJACK-4X90-Low-Turret/page2 #11
The original number on the lip of the front ring was scrubbed and a new one applied. Matching rear ring.
Another recycled front ring.

Wolf
What are You doing with this WW2 shite , You hate this Stuff from what I remember , IMHO You need to send that Junk to someone who likes it .
Can't think of anyone wright off the top of my head but give me sometime to think about and I will be able to give You a name !!!!! :thumbsup:

PS That is a Beautiful ReIssue LT Ajack :happy0180:

This is an old post, but nice to see it get brought to the top again. I am amazed at how many recycled legit scope rings I have seen. Thanks for pointing this out.

Brian

Military Rifle Journal
Back