Third Party Press

1938 k98ss elite

One thing wrong with that tribal NFA funshow is that she's jumping around hooting and such with her finger on the trigger. If that pup happened to have a hot chamber and magfull she could have an accident that would make her highly unpopular with the tribe. :thumbsup:

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but I almost squirted coffee out of my nose. Thanks, Ham!

thread

I'm glad you resurrected it. Funny stuff. I don't understand why some people get so defensive when you're just telling them the honest truth or trying to help them not to buy a turd.

I'm glad you resurrected it. Funny stuff. I don't understand why some people get so defensive when you're just telling them the honest truth or trying to help them not to buy a turd.

I'm suspecting the thread starter had bought the rifle, and the story, and was not willing to admit he got took.

Hell anyone who was in Viet Nam knows that the VC had 98ks with MG 13 mags in them. They were issued to the assault troops for storming US fire bases. No need to stop and reload before you got killed. :moon:
Besides they were more convienent that lugging around an AK 47 for that purpose.
Sarge

Military Rifle Journal
Back