Third Party Press

Blanko bsw Armorers Spare Receiver Kal4 Depot Build

For my own knowledge, why is the "BSW" stamped on the side of the receiver;..

Why indeed?

..understand why you would not want to show a scammer how to "correctly fake" a rifle..

And that is why I asked this very question offline more than once. I'd rather some of this go to PM. I'd hate to think some useful and diligent analysis being used to further the hump class. I know I'm 'new' here but I'm not stupid either. At least my Mommy tells me so. :googlie

Dude, memes and gifs are our gift to you! It means we like how you use hyperbole and bullshit to sell pimp shined junk to unsuspecting people who follow you. I'm sure there's a facebook page where people hoist you up on their shoulders about how great the stuff is you sell. In actuality, people with "business" practices like yours destroy the hobby. In a few years when one of your victims comes in here with one of your hardened turds shaped like a 98k we are the ones that have to give them the bad news.

You know you are selling "tinkered with" stuff, we dislike you for it so don't be mad that we won't give you the lowdown on your rifle so you can screen cap it and add it to your shitty auctions.

Boom! I thank you all so much. Not for saving me from this per se, but questionable items in general. Your knowledge and integrity is rock solid IMHO. This and Dave's site are an oasis in an ocean of turds.

Ham.... 'preserved' Excellent. Someone else here has a really long reach and a great memory. And I for one appreciate it.

I still think its funny how a humper that has pimp shine and turd hump how many rifles now. Comes here asking for advise on a rifle that he possibly hump together and faked. But even worse gives bad descriptions on rifles that he knows already are bad. Not too mention too sell later as some holy grail rare special item on gunbroker.

I could see it now

This is an 100% matching and 100% original K98k. Untouched closet condition item thats so rare even I don't even know how rare it is. But today only I'm selling this with a penny opening bid and with no reserve. I have seen rare K98k rifles that were not as rare as this one sell for $3000. But I'm letting you decide the value. Buy this rare K98k for own collection.

Whats it worth too me.

Tree fiddy!

Last edited:
Dave I think you have called out over two dozen of his firearms on your forum. Wasn't too long ago I remember one who sold was bought by him on a former auction. That rifle was missing a stock and a few parts. And behold it came back listed as 100% original closet find condition firearm. And all matching too.

Wow what depot did that go through!

I think D-K's post is the exclamation point on what's going on with EliteCollection. It's nice of you to drop by so we can tell you in person how we feel about you.

EliteCollection=Definition+ (Scum Bag Dealer with NO Scruples or Morals) , He sell shite Guns is to advance his Collection even it at the expense of others . Which in IMO is the Lowest form of Scumbaggery there is . To take advantage of inexperienced and less knowledgeable collectors so You can further Your Collection at their expense should be UNTHINKABLE !!!!!!! . :ban: Him

EliteCollection=Definition+ (Scum Bag Dealer with NO Scruples or Morals) , He sell shite Guns is to advance his Collection even it at the expense of others . Which in IMO is the Lowest form of Scumbaggery there is . To take advantage of inexperienced and less knowledgeable collectors so You can further Your Collection at their expense should be UNTHINKABLE !!!!!!! . :ban: Him

Ouch! Hammer drop

This should be temporarily pinned. That will help "promote" his auctions, it's the least you guys can do right???

-Steve

Well, it looks like that testing of the waters / chumming exercise didn't work out as planned. :googlie

Thanks Nirvana, uploaded. This turd will likely wash back up on Gunbonker Beach at some point, so we have a photographic record of what it looks like now.

I don't care to give free pointers on how to make something "right". This site is not composed of crash test dummies for humpers.

All my opinions of course.

Last edited:
Amazing that people like Mr. Elite think they can come to a board like this and slip one through...and the feigned innocence just great!

My guess is he was looking to get some good comments on it before he listed it for sale so he could use the "vetted by the guys at k98k forum!"....

How does he not figure the guys here wouldn't spot that turd in 30 seconds?

Crap, I missed out on this when it was fresh... I have a couple of like marked bSw armorer parts that were used at some point as they have the tiny "bSw" marking and last two serial numbers on them, but hell any bench grinder , dremmel or even a Bridgeport could have brought them back to perfect armorers spares. Could have made a boat load on them, RATS !!

...any bench grinder , dremmel or even a Bridgeport could have brought them back to perfect armorers spares..

I was thinking 'mill file', but that's just me. Although that damn safety is gonna take some rotary cutting power.

Nobody ever gets the safety right. The thickness and hardness of the metal. The milling marks, the curves and angles. It's always my easiest tell.

Military Rifle Journal
Back