Third Party Press

late byf 45 almost ZF-41...

jack944

All matching byf 45. This is your typical late Mauser 98k except for one thing. Stock is stained and is red glue laminate....but.....

Attachments

• 45byf1.jpg
    45byf1.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 481
  • 45byf2.jpg
    45byf2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 465
  • 45byf3.jpg
    45byf3.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 451
  • 45byf4.jpg
    45byf4.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 453
  • 45byf5.jpg
    45byf5.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 438
byf45

keep looking....... last pic...

Attachments

• 45byf6.jpg
    45byf6.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 263
  • 45byf7.jpg
    45byf7.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 45byf8.jpg
    45byf8.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 313
  • 45byf9.jpg
    45byf9.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 294
  • 45by10.jpg
    45by10.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 429
Jack
I know someone who likes Sniper Rifles or in this case almost Sniper , I am sure I can find
a nice home in the Country for that one . Best Regards

Super looking rifle jack. I dont think i have seen one a red one in that condition for several years now. Condition is everything and that one's got it all.

Why don't you send his cousin High Turret for a permanent visit to PA ????:laugh:

Jack
Mr. HT checked his lineage and was Unable to find any cousins that live in PA. or any that ever lived in PA.
Best Regards
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

One more pic

Someone asked about the cocking piece configuration. Cocking piece still has step and is not flat.

Attachments

• 45byf11.jpg
    45byf11.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Jack
Mr. HT checked his lineage and was Unable to find any cousins that live in PA. or any that ever lived in PA.
Best Regards
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My Kriegsmodell HT came out of PA - in fact, she ran away, vowing NEVER to return, and emigrated half the world away, cracking her butt severely during the mad flee.

Something must be rotten in PA :)

Beautiful!

I'm new to the forum (but not to firearms) and love that K98 - red, gren or purple laminate! May I ask where you found it? I'm in the market (the reason I am reading as much as I can, joining forums, etc.) and would love to come across a real (aka non MM) K98.

thanks in advance -

Recommendation

I'm new to the forum (but not to firearms) and love that K98 - red, gren or purple laminate! May I ask where you found it? I'm in the market (the reason I am reading as much as I can, joining forums, etc.) and would love to come across a real (aka non MM) K98.

thanks in advance -

Left,

I would advise you to make as many contacts on this forum as you can. The Mods and guys here have no equal on the web. We all sell stuff as we upgrade, change focus, get into money trouble...LOL
I just sold two rifles in the past week. Don't expect to get "minty" stuff right away. Be patient and bird dog things for guys and most will reciprocate and help you out. That is how I got this rifle. :thumbsup:

Left,

I would advise you to make as many contacts on this forum as you can. The Mods and guys here have no equal on the web. We all sell stuff as we upgrade, change focus, get into money trouble...LOL
I just sold two rifles in the past week. Don't expect to get "minty" stuff right away. Be patient and bird dog things for guys and most will reciprocate and help you out. That is how I got this rifle. :thumbsup:

Thx Jack - I'm on it -

Military Rifle Journal
Back