Third Party Press

1939 Bayonet

tanker1

Hello
I would like to get a ball park value on my bayonet. I am going to sell and want to get a fair price. Right now I only have a scanner an it takes TERRIBLE scans. If you can not see enough detail, I will have my camera back next week if you need better pics.
It is a Clemen & Jung with 39 on the spine. Numbers match on bayonet and scabbard. The frog has a faint mark on the reverse. It is LAGO with something almost readable below that.
Thanks, Ron

Attachments

• bayo.jpg
    bayo.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 31
  • bayo1.jpg
    bayo1.jpg
    277.6 KB · Views: 30
  • bayo2.jpg
    bayo2.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 31
Hello Tanker,
I'm interested in it, it's a date and maker I don't have. I've been purchasing nice matching unmessed with 98k bayonets for $150 to $225. That's what they trend around on epay as well. Occasionally some go up north of there, but it is a rare code, unissued shape, etc. I'd like to buy this one once you come to a price.
Regards,
HB

Will keep you in mind. You remember me, the person with the half basket M-40? Was going to post pics on the forum, but since it is mostly rifle talk, didn't want to clutter the space. Ron

I agree with Hambones price range. I sold a few in similar condition here and got between $140-150 for them with no frogs.

I just bought two matching with un-touched blades but with condition issues for $70 & $80 each.

Other ones were $125-150.

Military Rifle Journal
Back