Third Party Press

Thread: German Sniper and Gewehrgranatgerät Manuals

Default German Sniper and Gewehrgranatgerät Manuals

“Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Thank you Hambone. Will this be a sticky?

Yes it could be if you want. I put the link in the pic reference in documents.
    “Not every item of news should be published. Rather must those who control news policies endeavor to make every item of news serve a certain purpose.” - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Reich Ministry of Public Enlightenment and Propaganda, 1933-1945

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Yes it could be if you want. I put the link in the pic reference in documents.
    I do, and suspect I am not alone Terry. Thank you very much and thank for your contribution to collecting.

Default Sniper Manual

Thanks for posting this link. I took all the pictures and had it made into a color pamphlet. Came out really good. Has anyone seen reference of this in a book anywhere? I looked a few places and did not find anything yet. I wish we could translate it here as well. Anyone care to translate this? Thanks for posting any translation in advance.