Third Party Press

MP-40 Lower Section, Complete...

pzjgr

EOD - bombs and bullets
Whats (roughly) a complete MP-40 lower receiver with stock and nice bakelite go for nowadays?

There is one out there, and trying to decide if I want to bid....

I know prices for parts kits are nuts....

Does it include internals? Lock mechanism? I have been looking for one myself and found one on gb but it's missing the guts. Guy says he cannot sell internals due to the 922r. ? Tried to argue with the guy to no avail.

Does it include internals? Lock mechanism? I have been looking for one myself and found one on gb but it's missing the guts. Guy says he cannot sell internals due to the 922r. ? Tried to argue with the guy to no avail.

BERGFLAK.com has the guts... Hit me up if he's run out as I may still have spares.

I sold my spare lower last December for $1k - had three offers in the first 48 -
Shouldn't have sold it, I regretted it immediately.

BERGFLAK.com has the guts... Hit me up if he's run out as I may still have spares.

Not much guts to one of these. The trigger-bar-sear, the pins, and the receiver lock pin, spring, and knob.

The last complete lower assembly I have seen went for 800 at a local auction.

Pretty good evaluation...it ended up going for $885...too rich for my blood!

Oh, well...same guy also has a complete MP40 bolt that is over $500 so far!!

Not much guts to one of these. The trigger-bar-sear, the pins, and the receiver lock pin, spring, and knob.

True but they won't run without them. Reidar's parts are often NOS waffen marked and not outrageously priced...

True but they won't run without them. Reidar's parts are often NOS waffen marked and not outrageously priced...

I wasn't speaking to their insignificance, but to the fact that there weren't many parts in the "guts". Obviously without a trigger and sear you aren't shooting. :googlie

I have a spare sear and trigger bar that I'd sell.

Military Rifle Journal
Back