Third Party Press

Volume II Update 3-25-1017

Can't wait! I presume just letting you know what number I have for Volumes 1 and 3 is all you need for getting the matching volume 2? Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Order placed...

One copy of Vol II for myself (unnumbered as I purchased my copy of Kriegsmodell Vol III before numbering) and a 4x Book set for another friend (also a contributor).

I'm glad to know that a few copies are heading north and its great to know that I'm helping make America Great Again.

I'm only seeing volume 1 and 3 available. So I missed out on 2 or is #3 basically book 2 and 3 combined?

Sorry for the questions, I have not kept an eye out for a few months.

I'm assuming the 50 autographed sets are gone?

Forgot to disable Vol.1 and 3 from feature pate, you need to click Karabiner98k Books tab but I've got them on the first page now.

http://www.thirdpartypress.com/category-s/1632.htm

It's done... the complete set... has been ordered... :thumbsup:

I've never spent this much on books, likely never will again. But I really appreciate all the work you guys have put into these and helping the community out over the years with your knowledge.

Alden

In a moment of self pity I convinced myself today to order the 4 Book set, which look magnificent, as a late Xmas present (I think about my 4th). All going well until the checkout on the Shipping down here, $132. Going to have to wait now until next Christmas.....

It's a shame how much shipping cost, but we have no control over that. The only option we have is Priority International due to the weight of the package.

I understand the predicament and it is a regularly encountered problem; I think Australia is the most expensive place to post from/to. I am considering selling a kidney to pay for the post....I am sure my daughter won't mind, so long as she can stay permanently attached to her phone.
It's a shame how much shipping cost, but we have no control over that. The only option we have is Priority International due to the weight of the package.

I can only offer this: if you think there will be 4 book sets available from us next Christmas you will be disappointed. Unless we can buy back Kriegsmodell books from dealers who have stock left over we have about 30-40 sets left, maybe. We are about out of Kriegsmodell books, plenty of Vol 1 & 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military Rifle Journal
Back