Third Party Press

Volume II Update 3-25-1017

Gewehr 98? LOL

Great! Take a break, then you can work on the Gewehr 98! JUST KIDDING! Don't kill me. I can't wait to pick up my set of Volume 2! Great work is worth the wait.

Wanted to post an update with a few pics. Both draft prints are done, which is the last step before the regular printers get it. This is where we go page by page and check/update image quality. We have a few corrections yet, but we are very close. One photo below is a side by side comparison of this volume next to Vol. 1. Substantially bigger!

40d99a5a9452499692c7c3b2165cd836.jpg

99a0f0d8780feac16162ad9f315a6dfe.jpg

59f02cd9ab244cb3da542f55edcbaf0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, Bruce started an updated thread in the Mauser rifle section.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to get any of the books, but would like to purchase all three at once. I cannot find the above mentioned Bruce thread, so I apologize if asking this here is beating a dead horse. When is volume 2 going to be available and will I be able to purchase all 3 volumes as a set?
:hail:

We should open up ordering at the end of August, with books arriving early September. We are not going to take any orders until the books are printed, or about 10 days before we start shipping.

I'll say this - if you want all 3 Volumes (4 books) you should act quickly. I'm shocked how many people are doing that, ordering all 3 Volumes at once - we have a very limited supply of Kriegsmodell books to offer complete sets, I bet we are sold out of Kriegsmodell before it gets cold out (we aren't printing anymore)....still, if you order in September you should be fine. We have plenty of Vol.1 books to sell.

- we have a very limited supply of Kriegsmodell books to offer complete sets, I bet we are sold out of Kriegsmodell before it gets cold out (we aren't printing anymore)....still, if you order in September you should be fine..

I feel better now. I was convinced it was going to be one of those 11 minute jobs with me missing out. It's happened before. :facepalm:

I feel better now. I was convinced it was going to be one of those 11 minute jobs with me missing out. It's happened before. :facepalm:

I was relieved as well.. I collect coins and have missed out on rare US coins because they sell out in 5 minutes!

We should open up ordering at the end of August, with books arriving early September. We are not going to take any orders until the books are printed, or about 10 days before we start shipping.

I'll say this - if you want all 3 Volumes (4 books) you should act quickly. I'm shocked how many people are doing that, ordering all 3 Volumes at once - we have a very limited supply of Kriegsmodell books to offer complete sets, I bet we are sold out of Kriegsmodell before it gets cold out (we aren't printing anymore)....still, if you order in September you should be fine. We have plenty of Vol.1 books to sell.

I'll be ordering all 3.
Any chance on getting autographed copies?

Yes, you can buy an autographed/numbered set but those will be limited to 50 sets.

I must have one! I'm sure your autographs will add provenance beyond measure. Only slightly joking btw despite your ill repute on GB. :laugh:

Military Rifle Journal
Back