Third Party Press

Soooo Rare

Oh my god, if I didn't know better, I would swear that's a parody site.....:facepalm:

Someone with deep pockets and the time should sue the shite out of those guys....:censored:

Last edited:
Did y'all not notice it comes in the velvet lined wooden display box? Man, tough crowd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure they've got some depth sheds on the receivers, but where are the war eagles??!

Did y'all not notice it comes in the velvet lined wooden display box? Man, tough crowd.

AND a length of EK ribbon, and a beautiful repo sling...totally worth it, I am buying them all before you chumps can get them....

I can see it now, your next book, GESTAPO MAUSERS photos courtesy Mitchell's Mausers /// Number 1 on the best seller's list for fantasy fiction.

And Now The Bad News Direct Form Mitchell's Mausers

No More NAZI Mauser Rifles ?!!?

How can that be? Didn’t Hitler make Millions of Mausers?

Unfortunately, it is true — NAZI Mausers are sold out world wide. Hitler’s NAZI’s were defeated seventy years ago; and the Iron Curtain fell twenty-five years ago. Since then astute collectors have taken most all of the NAZI-marked rifles that had been stored in the old Soviet warehouses.

More recently, the Russia-Ukraine conflict cut us off from the last few NAZI rifles in Russia. There are simply no NAZI rifles available – anywhere.

What Can You Do Now?

1. Buy a Non-NAZI Mauser K98 before these are all gone too. There is a nice Mauser 98 Karbine with an interesting WWII history, except that it doesn’t have any Dirty Bird markings, no NAZI stamps. We would suggest you consider an M24, a peace-time Mauser Karbine, considered by some experts to be technically superior to Hitler’s Mausers. These Mauser 98’s are in beautiful condition! Call us for more details. Warning: We expect all of these to be gone within a few months, so get a good one now. Click Here.

2. Get your Name on our Waiting List. Use the CONTACT US form on the right side of this page. Type “K98k waiting list” in the message. From time to time we find a few stragglers from an unexpected source. Make sure we have your name and number, and we’ll contact you when we discover an opportunity.

Last edited:
I can see it now, your next book, GESTAPO MAUSERS photos courtesy Mitchell's Mausers /// Number 1 on the best seller's list for fantasy fiction.

And Now The Bad News Direct Form Mitchell's Mausers

No More NAZI Mauser Rifles ?!!?

How can that be? Didn’t Hitler make Millions of Mausers?

Unfortunately, it is true — NAZI Mausers are sold out world wide. Hitler’s NAZI’s were defeated seventy years ago; and the Iron Curtain fell twenty-five years ago. Since then astute collectors have taken most all of the NAZI-marked rifles that had been stored in the old Soviet warehouses.

More recently, the Russia-Ukraine conflict cut us off from the last few NAZI rifles in Russia. There are simply no NAZI rifles available – anywhere.

What Can You Do Now?

1. Buy a Non-NAZI Mauser K98 before these are all gone too. There is a nice Mauser 98 Karbine with an interesting WWII history, except that it doesn’t have any Dirty Bird markings, no NAZI stamps. We would suggest you consider an M24, a peace-time Mauser Karbine, considered by some experts to be technically superior to Hitler’s Mausers. These Mauser 98’s are in beautiful condition! Call us for more details. Warning: We expect all of these to be gone within a few months, so get a good one now. Click Here.

2. Get your Name on our Waiting List. Use the CONTACT US form on the right side of this page. Type “K98k waiting list” in the message. From time to time we find a few stragglers from an unexpected source. Make sure we have your name and number, and we’ll contact you when we discover an opportunity.

9/10 I'd give you a higher rating but you'd have to replace "dirty bird" with "WAR EAGLE". It's pretty much standard nomenclature amongst collectors. Come on now!:moon:

9/10 I'd give you a higher rating but you'd have to replace "dirty bird" with "WAR EAGLE". It's pretty much standard nomenclature amongst collectors. Come on now!:moon:

That whole last section was actually Mitchell Mauser schtick...no kidding....

Wait your telling me I get a display wooden case, paperwork, and 100% mint example that left Nazi Germany over 70 years ago. The price of $10,000 seems very cheap too me what a bargain!

I think someone is really getting Ben'd over with these rifles!

These idiots don't even realize the skull and bones are a pirate symbol...

They're obviously Kriegsmarine rifles.

I'm going to use the same argument as the camo helmet collectors....

"How many SS depot build rifles do you have in your collection? None? Well then you don't know what you are talking about.

Here is a picture of a SS soldier holding a rifle, so these must be real.

You can't possibly call these fake by the pictures alone. These rifles need a in hand inspection to determine authenticity.

I know the guy who bought these. He bought them dirt cheap from out of the wood work. So they have to be real. The price was too good for them to be a fake."

- Camo Collector

Or something like that. :laugh:

One lookers all... The inmates at Mauthausen concentration camp (under Gestapo supervision of course) must have had some metal polishing operation! I wonder how much Autosol they used shining up these beauties?

I swear they must have hired this guy to do the script writing on these rifles.

Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back