Third Party Press

The super late ac45's

Interesting theories all around, we may never know the full story. Do we have a d block registry to plot the variations?

Yes. I have been keeping a detailed serial number listing of all the G/K.43's from all three factories. I am not sure on what trend I would need to look for and count. I haven't had time in the last couple of days to read all the threads on this but I will get back to it in the next couple of days.

2852 d
S/N'd bolt carrier, bolt, (stamped) full 2852
Flaps, firing pin carrier (E pen) factory error on middle digit of all three parts (832)

I do keep a fairly detailed list of ac45 dated Rifles, and I already had this one listed showing different number on flaps.

Late ac45 k43

Ac45 serial number 1717d. Bolt carrier and bolt numbered 1717. Flaps electro scribed 1717. Proofs in stock on the side and at the grip. Missing front sight hood. (Pretty sure there never was one installed). Is duffle cut and has the spare parts kit and manual in the butt stock. Looks to have been unissued.

Hope this helps

Ac45 serial number 1717d. Bolt carrier and bolt numbered 1717. Flaps electro scribed 1717. Proofs in stock on the side and at the grip. Missing front sight hood. (Pretty sure there never was one installed). Is duffle cut and has the spare parts kit and manual in the butt stock. Looks to have been unissued.

Hope this helps

Thank you, I do have that one also !!!!, but did not have info. about spare parts or manual.

Thanks for the feed back. Our shop picked it up in Tulsa at the last show. I'm in the process of trading for it. Hope the trades accepted tomorrow...

Thanks robber ! My boss backed out of the trade. So, it's still on the wall. No worries though I've another trade happening tomorrow with my best friend. I'm getting a dual tone svw45, P38. I sold it to my buddie ten years ago....

Thanks robber ! My boss backed out of the trade. So, it's still on the wall. No worries though I've another trade happening tomorrow with my best friend. I'm getting a dual tone svw45, P38. I sold it to my buddie ten years ago....

Congrats on getting it back !!!

Military Rifle Journal
Back