Third Party Press

WZ29 oddity or turd?

Nirvana, Heavy Mech, thanks and well done, evidence preserved. :happy0180:

Note that on the following I did not follow my own advice to upload pics to our site, so that the lapse of the auction post means the evidence is gone. In this case, there is another stamp for sale.

Am I Nostradumbass or did he get the idea from our site?

http://www.k98kforum.com/showthread.php?26843-Do-it-yourself-Wz-29&highlight=Radom+stamp

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Stamp-Punch-M...mps-set-wz-29-Polish-/201891374899?nav=SEARCH

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Stamp-Punch-M...3D201891374899&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Date-year-Sta...3D201927363718&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    59 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
..Am I Nostradumbass or did he get the idea from our site?

Yes, definitely yes. You are the one! That's probably a better defense than 'I was thinking of the wrong faked wz when I wrote that'. If all the hub-bub stops one potential faker it's a win IMHO. The nonsense is out of control now. Maybe it will even reign in those 'truth stretchers' a bit? Alas that's probably a bridge too far.

Final thought... I wonder just how internet infamous he has become?

Didnt realize this thread was here. Yes my FFL has been in touch with the local ATF Agent. Yes the seller is screwed. She was very excited to say the least. He currently has in his possession 2 firearms with altered serial numbers on the receiver. I was able to get his Email, Name, and address. Hopefully he is out of business for good.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Didnt realize this thread was here. Yes my FFL has been in touch with the local ATF Agent. Yes the seller is screwed. She was very excited to say the least. He currently has in his possession 2 firearms with altered serial numbers on the receiver. I was able to get his Email, Name, and address. Hopefully he is out of business for good.

Well done. I bet he is one of the eBay Radom die set customers. Keep us updated.

Well done. I bet he is one of the eBay Radom die set customers. Keep us updated.
Will do. He is definitely in panic mode. He emailed me and gave same lame excuse about mixing up pictures.

Will do. He is definitely in panic mode. He emailed me and gave same lame excuse about mixing up pictures.

"Mixing up pictures?" IMHO he's got problems, including interstate fraud and serial number alteration. I have no sympathy. This is a very good high profile warning to those who would think to engage in such conduct. The internets have a long memory, with pictures ;)

Guys, what is very interesting is the Gunbroker seller has a very very Polish name and the dies used to make this are produced in and came from Poland. What are the chances?

Guys, what is very interesting is the Gunbroker seller has a very very Polish name and the dies used to make this are produced in and came from Poland. What are the chances?

'Asshat' is Polish??? Boy, just when you think you have a handle on stuff...

I think it's official re Gunboards. They've moved that whole thread to the "Negative Seller Feedback Forum" where the posts are screened, thus the information is largely lost. However, from what I saw, there is only a small cadre of guys left at that Facebook exile klownfest who can even comprehend any significance in the revelation. Thank you for your kind words Mocon, but I'll not be wasting my time further on that place, even my monthly visit.

I think it's official re Gunboards. They've moved that whole thread to the "Negative Seller Feedback Forum" where the posts are screened, thus the information is largely lost. However, from what I saw, there is only a small cadre of guys left at that Facebook exile klownfest who can even comprehend any significance in the revelation. Thank you for your kind words Mocon, but I'll not be wasting my time further on that place, even my monthly visit.
That is interesting. I guess it also explains why my reply to pointyears disappeared. It was the last post.

Why would anyone want to hide such a thread in the negative feedback forum? Especially since their own rules clearly state that it is for negative feedback involving gunboards transactions only. Very interesting indeed.

That is interesting. I guess it also explains why my reply to pointyears disappeared. It was the last post.

Why would anyone want to hide such a thread in the negative feedback forum? Especially since their own rules clearly state that it is for negative feedback involving gunboards transactions only. Very interesting indeed.

I was wondering that too. Not sure who Pointyears is, but he had a few interesting positions staked out in a recent thread over there on USPS shipping rules/myths. He says he's a C&R holder but referred to himself as a dealer, etc.

I was wondering that too. Not sure who Pointyears is, but he had a few interesting positions staked out in a recent thread over there on USPS shipping rules/myths. He says he's a C&R holder but referred to himself as a dealer, etc.

He is a liberal gun owner who voted for Obama and Clinton. Not a dealer as far as I know, but supposedly a Mosin and I believe Makarov Collector.

..I'll not be wasting my time further on that place, even my monthly visit.

Bro, in all honesty the 'head in the sand' nonsense is almost beyond comprehension. I'm sure some of it revolves around money... won or lost.

I still visit but the scammers and the BS gets old. Not too mention the lack of good knowledge from folks. Some of the advise members give too people is sad.

Military Rifle Journal
Back