Third Party Press

WZ29 oddity or turd?

Sorry I missed you too Capt14K! Fellow Jerseyite :thumbsup: Although that's not something I'm as proud about as I was 30 years ago. :facepalm:

Yes Pat, like REAL Polish, like recent from Poland, where those dies are made.

I just meant the term 'Asshat,' but I'm tracking right with you. That's the kind of confusion I create with my God-given sarcasm sometimes... ;)

Pat

Pat are you Poot on GB? I missed you too. You were all over this as well. The water polo thing is kind of a giveaway. :facepalm:

Yes Sir, that's me. I shouldn't get credit though, 'racerguy00' at Gunboards lifted the mini-skirt off that tranny for the world to see by doing a before/after link of the rifle in question.

I don't know why that would get relegated to the Negative Feedback Forum, though. I think most members found it very eye opening and educational, especially because it was posted in the Collector's Forum, the focus of which is Mosin-Nagant rifles. Being able to get a perfect case study of the humping process helps everyone regardless of collecting focus, or at least I think so.

Best,
Pat

I just meant the term 'Asshat,' but I'm tracking right with you. That's the kind of confusion I create with my God-given sarcasm sometimes... ;)

Pat

No I caught it ;) but it got me thinking again about the humper's name and it's real Polish, as in over here recently from Poland.

Yes Sir, that's me.

Cool. I kind of thought so. Really should have been pretty obvious given the avatar.

..don't know why that would get relegated to the Negative Feedback Forum, though. I think most members found it very eye opening and educational, especially because it was posted in the Collector's Forum, the focus of which is Mosin-Nagant rifles. Being able to get a perfect case study of the humping process helps everyone regardless of collecting focus, or at least I think so.

Unless they really didn't want that??? :) Just saying. I'm really new compared to some of you guys.

Yep, definitely. Pawel Nowak comes to mind, but no doubt there are many more like him. I'm very interested in what interest the BATFE will have in this. The Feds are funny, and don't really react the way most people assume.

Pat

Yep, definitely. Pawel Nowak..

OMG, that guy! He almost beat me. Thankfully I found some good information that saved me. Didn't he have several names, usernames and locations all conveniently located all near his actual house?

Yep, definitely. Pawel Nowak comes to mind, but no doubt there are many more like him. I'm very interested in what interest the BATFE will have in this. The Feds are funny, and don't really react the way most people assume.

Pat
The ATF reacted and reacted quickly.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It's the action and follow-through I'm talking about, all the way through the case being taken by an AUSA. If you've ever worked with them, you know not to bother to call them after 1400, or after lunch on a Friday. There's much more to it, but let's go one step at a time.

It's the action and follow-through I'm talking about, all the way through the case being taken by an AUSA. If you've ever worked with them, you know not to bother to call them after 1400, or after lunch on a Friday. There's much more to it, but let's go one step at a time.
This is Anti-Gun NJ so even if the Fed's didn't prosecute the State likely will. Step 1 took place today.

Which was? Unless you're not able to reveal, in which case I understand. Don't skyline yourself if you don't need to.
Pat

And now the thread is completely deleted on Gunboards with no explanation. That is shady as hell. I'm beginning to wonder if the ATF involvement spooked the new owners' lawyers and they decided to turn down the noise because of the possibility of a criminal investigation. They can't be stupid enough to think that their approach would sweep this under the rug.

And now the thread is completely deleted on Gunboards with no explanation. That is shady as hell. I'm beginning to wonder if the ATF involvement spooked the new owners' lawyers and they decided to turn down the noise because of the possibility of a criminal investigation. They can't be stupid enough to think that their approach would sweep this under the rug.
Censorship at its best. It disappearing had nothing to do with fear of the ATF.

Let's really think about when and why the thread disappeared. It started once hambone posted the truth. Then one of the puppets attacked hambone for no apparent reason. I replied and it got deleted. I'm sure other's posts were deleted as well. It was realized many supported Hambone. So the thread was moved. Then people started questioning the move. He couldn't just delete certain posts at that point. So delete the whole thing and use as an excuse it was in the wrong section. Since Vic was the one who moved it why not just move it some were else?

That thread disappearing had as much to do with fake SA Stamps as anything else. Here is a link I have found interesting and it does support my theory why the extreme censorship happened. There wasn't going to be any talk of eating bugs or the taste of burps in that thread so extreme action was taken.

http://collectorguns35625.yuku.com/topic/3579/Where-did-it-all-start-with-the-Gunboards-dispute

Last edited:
..That thread disappearing had as much to do with fake SA Stamps as anything else. Here is a link I have found interesting and it does support my theory why the extreme censorship happened. There wasn't going to be any talk of eating bugs or the taste of burps in that thread so extreme action was taken.

http://collectorguns35625.yuku.com/topic/3579/Where-did-it-all-start-with-the-Gunboards-dispute

Boom. I have no dog in this fight, nor do I even really care about it however, they certainly seemed to react much more to the mention of fake Mosin stamps than anything else previously discussed.

I believe the explanation is far simpler. Fake outing involves controversy and some (for various reasons) are butthurt by it. It is no secret that I am very underwhelmed by the quality of some moderators at Gunboards. The new "Gunboards Guy" / target audience is guys like "Pointyears", i.e., masterclickbaiters. Some of those GB moderators are infatuated with the "authority" of being moderators lording over masterclickbaiters. They are no more knowledgeable nor care beyond that, though some useful information does accidentally get exchanged from time to time.

Last edited:
Boom. I have no dog in this fight, nor do I even really care about it however, they certainly seemed to react much more to the mention of fake Mosin stamps than anything else previously discussed.

Of course they do. They are getting near retirement age. At this point they don't want anything hurting their retirement fund.

It's interesting to note that the thread was started and supported by Mods. One of whom is as bewildered as us as to why it was moved and disappeared.

Military Rifle Journal
Back