Third Party Press

German MP time

Yep, full autos are way better than the stock market - IF you got into them early enuf!
Actually the same applies if you didn't get interested until about 20 yrs ago.
Sarge

I can play that game.
Here are my MP 43/44/Stg 44 gunz and spare parts.
Also my MP 38 u 40s (1940, 41, 42 u. 43). The bottom 4 are all tube gunz = my shooters.
And just for the hell of it my "heavies."
Sarge
That's a fantastic collection Sarge:thumbsup:

MP41 for sale

I know these are quite rare since Haenel only made less than 27,000 of these. Maybe someone has been looking? IMA has a display gun they say has all original pieces on a non-firing receiver. Seems spendy but maybe someone is interested?

All these items are not that expensive outside the US. Your market was closed, therefore the few remaining pieces bring higher prices. I think most Class III collectors would be against allowing once more to bring new, for everyone buyable, Class III items to the US market. That would result in an immediate price drop for all items in the US.

My deactivated MP40. Sadly its quite difficult to acquire fully automatic firearms in Norway, although possible. I belive this is one of the earliest MP40 produced with it being mid a block of 1940. I also collect MP38&40 magazines as they are quite commonplace and not that expensive.

Attachments

• IMG_7851.jpg
    IMG_7851.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7859.jpg
    IMG_7859.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7860.jpg
    IMG_7860.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_7864.jpg
    IMG_7864.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7866.jpg
    IMG_7866.jpg
    304.2 KB · Views: 55
Absolut that's a fantastic group,here's a few of mine that have been posted up on this forum in the past.

Is that MP44 a reweld? It looks to have a Russian capture "X" on it. Maybe it was used by the East Germans.....that would be neato!!

Hello Wilhelm, not sure what you mean by reweld, This rifle is deactivated sadly and our best guess on the thread it ran in last year was that it's probably a post war DDR rebuild.It's the best i could get and looks good for display.

My deactivated MP40. Sadly its quite difficult to acquire fully automatic firearms in Norway, although possible. I belive this is one of the earliest MP40 produced with it being mid a block of 1940. I also collect MP38&40 magazines as they are quite commonplace and not that expensive.

Thank you for the pictures. How is a deactivation done in Norway?

Thank you for the pictures. How is a deactivation done in Norway?

The bolt is cut at a 60 degree angle and the barrel is plugged with a 10mm hardened steel rod and welded shut. The firearm cannot be striped down. The rules keep on changing, the earlier the deactivation the lesser the alteration to the firearm, the European Union is pushing a really strict regulations on such items.

..the European Union is pushing a really strict regulations on such items.

I'm SO shocked! You know because legit collectors of FA weapons commit so much of the crime and chaos. That's why they're all genius'.

Military Rifle Journal
Back