Third Party Press

Greetings from NC

New guy on the block here. Multiple combat tour vet, avid ww2 arms horder, and soon to be dad.

Have a few K98s in the family but wanted some more info before I sold some of my investments off. Thanks for the superb collection of knowledge!!

Welcome aboard, Semper Fi if it applies. Former Marine here. Stationed at Lejeune for 3 yrs. We love K98's here and bestowing our knowledge. Put some photos up in the Nazi era forum.

Thanks guys, this is what I've been working on today. Not K98 related but has roots in Europe ;) FNH FNX45 Tactical...was my college grad gift to myself ;) Just got the talon grips and light installed. Have a Trijicon RMR06 in the mail :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 2017-06-19 01.58.11.jpg
    2017-06-19 01.58.11.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 21
Welcome! Newbie here myself and glad to be here to learn and share. Plenty of knowledgeable folks here and very helpful.

Thanks guys, this is what I've been working on today. Not K98 related but has roots in Europe ;) FNH FNX45 Tactical...was my college grad gift to myself ;) Just got the talon grips and light installed. Have a Trijicon RMR06 in the mail :thumbsup:

How ironic.... gift to myself last fall. FN heritage, made in Virginia.:thumbsup:

DSC03898.jpg

Going shooting very soon, picked up a new Walther PPQ.45 ACP just today. plus Walther is having a $100 rebate on new sales until Sept.

DSC03901.jpgDSC03900.jpg

Attachments

• DSC03899.jpg
    DSC03899.jpg
    292.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Military Rifle Journal
Back