Third Party Press

Ar 42 zf41

Hercules

Here is a really nice original ZF41. All matching rifle, no duffle cut, no import marks, and not sanded. Hard to find variation.

Last edited:
Stock Date

Hello Bruce, I will have to check. I did not take the butt plate off. Thanks and I will let you know.

Nice example.

Is there any marks for the stock other then the serial? Been looking for matching Ar42 examples, to help get a idea of what to look for in hopes of reuniting my AR 42 with a proper stock.

Markings

Nice example.

Is there any marks for the stock other then the serial? Been looking for matching Ar42 examples, to help get a idea of what to look for in hopes of reuniting my AR 42 with a proper stock.

No other markings that I can recall or that I was looking for. I took it apart just to confirm the serial number. I'll check again and post a reply here over the upcoming weekend. Also, I will post a picture of under the butt plate.

Beautiful rifle! Thanks for the great pics.

I have here a zf41 rifle close to it, ar42 1532d, but it is a bolt mismatch, and a flat buttplate laminate stock.

Jeff

Zf41

Jeff can you check the date code for me behind the buttplate if possible.

Thanks,
Bruce

Picture....I assume it is an incomplete stamping?

Stock and handguard are numbered in the channel to the rifle.

Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_20170621_141818.jpg
    IMG_20170621_141818.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 56
Beautiful rifle! Thanks for the great pics.

I have here a zf41 rifle close to it, ar42 1532d, but it is a bolt mismatch, and a flat buttplate laminate stock.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I would like to see your rifle some day as well.

Military Rifle Journal
Back