Third Party Press

Fake CE42 with rich blue finish!

Ok this one is so bad it's as though it was a Fisher-Price "My First Humped K98" toy or something. Sheesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special? So one of a kind then? :biggrin1:

I'm thinking did he dipped that receiver long enough! This dude is manufacturing these fakes left and right like a notzi depot!

Sauer-made 98Ks did have a more commercial looking finish than other makers/builders, especially on the receiver ring, but this is ridiculous.

if you go to the bottom of his GB ad there are quite a few K-98s are they also humped rifles?? I love MP-44/C-93 $ 1,600 plus?? I wonder if this rifle is made of the those conversion parts made up by that woman years back to convert C-93 or G-3's to MP-44's??

Guys, these rifles you all keep posting are obvious fakes. If I remember correctly we aren't suppose to post links to live auctions. The only exception being very, very good fakes. Why not take this to Dave's sight. That's what it's there for.

Yes no live actions but turds were accepted. As experienced K98k collectors we see these as laughable junk and could spot these faster then Hillary's erased emails. But I remember back in 2008 when I first started collecting. I thought Mitchells Mausers were the real deal, it was thanks too some certain people that change my oplioion.

Ask yourself how many new collectors join this forum everyday that have no clue? Most of them believe if it has war eagles on it and someone mentions matching numbers it has too be real. Classic arms is a perfect example because those buyers believe their buying from a trusted source and they came from a private collection.

I believe if these threads save one person from getting burned a couple $1000. I think its worth a try.

But I will start posting more of these at Dave's forum and post the really good fakes here instead.

Now if that fake duel code with the fake capture papers comes back up for sale again thats being talked about. I hate that rifle!

..when I first started collecting. I thought Mitchells Mausers were the real deal

Silly now isn't it? They all rely on lies.. in what they say and don't say. "ALL MATCHING!!!" It isn't until the 3rd paragraph when he says what isn't.

...if that fake duel code with the fake capture papers comes back up for sale again thats being talked about. I hate that rifle!

And you just know it will. It's the hot potato of turds.

Yes no live actions but turds were accepted. As experienced K98k collectors we see these as laughable junk and could spot these faster then Hillary's erased emails. But I remember back in 2008 when I first started collecting. I thought Mitchells Mausers were the real deal, it was thanks too some certain people that change my oplioion.

Ask yourself how many new collectors join this forum everyday that have no clue? Most of them believe if it has war eagles on it and someone mentions matching numbers it has too be real. Classic arms is a perfect example because those buyers believe their buying from a trusted source and they came from a private collection.

I believe if these threads save one person from getting burned a couple $1000. I think its worth a try.

But I will start posting more of these at Dave's forum and post the really good fakes here instead.

Now if that fake duel code with the fake capture papers comes back up for sale again thats being talked about. I hate that rifle!

Bravo Warrior! No truer words spoken. I can't help imagine how many more faked turds will turn up when real all-matchers are selling for much more than now. You would think one would gather some advice and knowledge before jumping in with both feet and blowing over a grand or more on faked 98ks. My hats' off to all the pros on this forum for sharing their smarts.

Military Rifle Journal
Back