Third Party Press

Erma DSM

dave

Saw one at a show yesterday, had what appeared to be a oak stock. It was stamped 5.4 m/m. was this just a .22 using bore dia as a measurement? Been Googleing this question but get no defiant answers. Figured someone here will know! PS; had been cut down, (stock) and safety was gone. IF parts for these were available I would have got it---225 bucks.

Saw one at a show yesterday, had what appeared to be a oak stock. It was stamped 5.4 m/m. was this just a .22 using bore dia as a measurement? Been Googleing this question but get no defiant answers. Figured someone here will know! PS; had been cut down, (stock) and safety was gone. IF parts for these were available I would have got it---225 bucks.

Parts are difficult, especially the safety. The safety seems to be one of the weak points of the rifle. At one point I thought that someone was looking in to making a batch of safety's but I think that fell through. Finding a replacement stock will be difficult as well. Fox makes reproductions but some fitting will be required.

It would have originally been in .22 LR. I doubt if anyone would modify that but you are the only one here who has seen the rifle.

Military Rifle Journal
Back