Third Party Press
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ha!

RKI- Reasonably Knowledgable Individual heavy_mech's Avatar

Default Ha!

Guess who won another auction! Coming soon to the 'all matching, 100%' listing near you.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Item/675554777
    x

War Eagle!!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Looks like a decent piece really. Maybe something old on the stock flaking off now. I assume he'll just flip it as is with a better description.

I think this is the one that was reblued

The pics are pretty poor but I think somebody got a decent deal. The metal may be OK but somebody did "improve" the stock. That stock may have some potential to look better? Is it a JPS built rifle??

Quote Originally Posted by mike radford View Post
    The pics are pretty poor but I think somebody got a decent deal. The metal may be OK but somebody did "improve" the stock. That stock may have some potential to look better? Is it a JPS built rifle??
    Yes, JPS assembled. Simson got that back on 2 August. I gave it a run, but the ridiculously awful photos and a less than helpful seller put me off going higher. Too much of a risk for me, but it could turn out well.
    x

He's bought a lot of rifles like this for under a thousand or maybe a little bit above. Dude is nothing but a scumbag, flipper, humper.

I think tonight I'll post some of the serial numbers of these rifles he's bought so we can have a record of them.
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet" Major Robert Rogers 1757

This is what I was able too keep track on Elites K98k purchases.

byf42 1443m sold 8/1/17 for $1104

bcd/ar42 9700d sold 7/17/17 for $1900

bcd42 6630o sold 6/23/17 for $935

bcd4 6262 sold 8/12/17 for $905

And these are just the K98k rifles he's bought in just the last two months. Remember these serial numbers guarantee these K98k rifles will be back up for sale with modifications.
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet" Major Robert Rogers 1757

I'm pretty sure it was you who started an arguement with him on this forum. I'm pretty sure it revolved around his definition of 'humped' and he'd tried justifying it by saying he was just replacing 'like' parts or some other obvious BS. I think he had like 6 posts but was a member for years. Hmm. That right there tells me all I need to know.

Also didn't he try to get some provenance on a ridiculous fantasy piece? Was that him? It was supposedly some ultra-rare depot build I believe.
    x

Yes he did back in February. After he was called out on his BS not too mention that piece had fake stock markings. He deleted all of his posted pictures in his threads.

But they were saved by members here. Haven't heard a peep out of him since. Right now he's buying K98k rifles for cheap, will improve them, make a BS story with them, and then list and sell them hoping for big sells.

Here's a link too BSW depot gun your were talking about HM.

http://www.k98kforum.com/showthread....litecollection

I think he's hoping people will forget about them. Well the internet doesn't forget Elite!