Third Party Press

Odd K98 follower

mowzerluvr

Hey Buddy, is that an E/4 in your pocket?
Anyone ever seen one like it or can identify this?
DSC04107.jpgDSC04106.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't answer your question, but that's actually a magazine follower, not a floor plate.
Best,
Pat

The letter "C" says yugo to me but I have never seen the other marking before. Very interesting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These came from Viking Santa so it would be interesting how a Yugo part ended up in Norway supplies. Not impossible I suppose, but interesting.

It might be helpful to post a better picture of that stamping. It looks like a partial stamp from a worn or broken stamp to me and might be a South American contract acceptance stamp.

I had a bunch of random spanish 43 parts that I sold awhile back...and several had the spanish maltese cross on them...they looked very similar to this marking on the follower. I have the remnants of a M43 action with a similar marking. Ill attach a picture. (bad picture sorry)

John.

Attachments

• DSC01042.jpg
    DSC01042.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 56
I had a bunch of random spanish 43 parts that I sold awhile back...and several had the spanish maltese cross on them...they looked very similar to this marking on the follower. I have the remnants of a M43 action with a similar marking. Ill attach a picture. (bad picture sorry)

John.

That's the closest match I've seen. It just might be a Spanish maltese cross proof mark.

Military Rifle Journal
Back