Third Party Press

Recommend here by a member here via fb

Hello all, I have always thought about this site but never took the step. So with a member from here recommending it, I decided it was time. I hope to learn more about K98s and the Gew98 I just purchased. I am a collector and shooter, can't wait to see what I don't know yet!

Welcome from Indiana good weath of knowledge here and a lot of good people here as well. Be happy to share what information I have. List what you got and with some good pictures too. You'll have to post a little more before you can post pictures though.

Welcome aboard! The information here is reliable and their are no cyber-nazis giving half-baked opinions or sending those who disagree to "banned camp" for at least one generation.

Welcome aboard! The information here is reliable and their are no cyber-nazis giving half-baked opinions or sending those who disagree to "banned camp" for at least one generation.

Lol. Yes, they're very light with the Ban Hammer. Tons of info about a wide variety of militaria and the German empires. Very easy to learn new things here all the time. And welcome!

Welcome and check out the library of Mausers and more. Some gorgeous rifles in there... Enjoy!

Military Rifle Journal
Back