Third Party Press

Volume II available for pre-order now!

mrfarb

No War Eagles For You!
Staff member
Just got word from the printers, we are 100% good to go on the schedule, one book is complete and the other is in process. We've got assurances that we WILL have a decent quantity of both books available for pickup by the end of next week, guaranteed. This is enough to satisfy any pre-orders we get.

So - with that promise we are opening up pre-orders. Really, more of a backorder, and we will start shipping the books October 2. We will most likely have a smaller delivery earlier in the week next week, but our plan is to begin shipping Monday so we can box, sign and number books next weekend. It's going to be a big task!

As to pricing - we are going to offer the set of 2 books for $135.00. The 4 volume set is $345.00. It's expensive, but only 10.00 more than the single Vol.1. We don't print these overseas using foreign labor - these are printed here in the USA using a company in Ohio, about an hours drive from Bruce. He will physically go pick these up when they are ready, no shipping wait!

http://www.thirdpartypress.com/category-s/1632.htm

IMPORTANT - when you checkout, make sure you put your existing book number in the comments section. We have no way to track your book number, even by your customer number!! This is important! We are doing the pre-order so we will have a stack of orders ready to go when I get to Ohio - we are doing first in - first out!

Want to make a note - if you are ordering from overseas, USE THE PAYPAL OPTION You can used your credit card there - some people are having issues from overseas addresses matching up to cards, the problem is Authorize.net, the credit card middle man who cross checks addresses/cards. Their system has problems matching up certain foreign addresses, I have no idea why some work fine and others don't. If your order doesn't go through the first time try the PayPal option. This even happens with some US addresses. So if you are having issues with the system not accepting your card, try the PayPal option. It's on the first section of the ordering screen. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered mine waiting for email notification to let me know what my set number is.

Fantastic work to the both of you.

Thanks! Look forward to getting some new doorstops. Hopefully the incredible heft of these will keep the door from slamming shut in the breeze. :laugh:

Placed my pre-order book number #42d, including a note requesting signature/matching number to my other two volumns which will complete my set. Hope this happens. Been waiting a long time for this to come about, and I sincerely thank all who worked so hard to make it so.

Last edited:
Got your note, your new books will match. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Book

Thanks for all your hard work. I ordered mine this morning. Book numbered: 011b. Could you guys sign my volume 2 as well? Thanks.

Brian

Order placed!!!

One copy of Vol II for myself (unnumbered as I purchased my copy of Kriegsmodell Vol III before numbering) and a numbered 4x book set for another friend and recognized contributor.

I'm glad to know that a few copies are heading north and its great to know that I'm sending dollars south making America Great Again.

#382 placed an order. Now hard part is, I need to reshuffle my book cabinet!

I'm going to need to buy a new book cabinet! You imagine what these four books are going two weigh on the old one. Thanks for reminding me of that probably get one this weekend.

Military Rifle Journal
Back