Third Party Press

Volume II available for pre-order now!

All 4 books are about 20 lbs I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a bit ago ordered Vol 2, order #385. I haven't read all of Volumes 1 and 3 yet, just been reading sections/chapters here and there--only received them back around the 1st week of August. Can't wait----glad the time is here, my favorite K98k period.

The hobby just took another huge leap forward with this publication. Everyone that loves the history of the 98k is blessed to have this resource and, for many of us, be a small part of its creation. Just great. Order placed

Attachments

• IMG_3880.jpg
    IMG_3880.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 57
shippingcosts to Belgium

Are the shippingcost to Belgium already known?
I doubt if i should order vol II or the whole set.

Ordered... Phew!! Thanks to all and especially Michael/Bruce for bringing this together.. truly monumental!!

If I get a non matching set will Collectors of the future look down on my set? Hahaha

My future sales pitch:
"I heard that late in the book process the authors stopped caring and just used whatever number books they had to get sets out the door....."

If I get a non matching set will Collectors of the future look down on my set? Hahaha

My future sales pitch:
"I heard that late in the book process the authors stopped caring and just used whatever number books they had to get sets out the door....."

Ha Ha... You made me think of this: Incessant Allied bombing, troops closing in, some of the volumes were found awaiting their covers and jackets after the K98 Mauser Buch Werks had to be abandoned...

Ha Ha... You made me think of this: Incessant Allied bombing, troops closing in, some of the volumes were found awaiting their covers and jackets after the K98 Mauser Buch Werks had to be abandoned...

Ooooooh Minty unissued ones! Like the ac45 d blocks hahaha

Are the shippingcost to Belgium already known?
I doubt if i should order vol II or the whole set.

If you want to wait, we have a book dealer in Belgium that is ordering books from us when we have books to send - http://www.arms-books.be/eng/default.asp

Shipping overseas is extremely expensive due to the weight - even one book has to go USPS Priority Mail and is around $60.00.

You guys crack me up with the mismatched number scenario, but I collect latewar so I am going to put myself a numbered set together with numbering errors. Maybe a Volkssturm edition with simple cardboard covers. :laugh:

Just ordered my Vol II #58. Thanks Mike and Bruce for the outstanding work.
Mike, could I get y'all to sign The Vol II books to match my others ? Thanks again

Last edited:
If you want to wait, we have a book dealer in Belgium that is ordering books from us when we have books to send - http://www.arms-books.be/eng/default.asp

Shipping overseas is extremely expensive due to the weight - even one book has to go USPS Priority Mail and is around $60.00.

You guys crack me up with the mismatched number scenario, but I collect latewar so I am going to put myself a numbered set together with numbering errors. Maybe a Volkssturm edition with simple cardboard covers. :laugh:

Would the cardboard covers be considered Ersatz?

Trouble with "Add to Cart"

It may just be my crappy connection but I tried to click "add to cart" on my computer and on my phone and it does nothing, but as I said, my internet connection is kinda crap right now. Anyone else having a problem?

Thanks! Looking forward to getting set #496!

It may just be my crappy connection but I tried to click "add to cart" on my computer and on my phone and it does nothing, but as I said, my internet connection is kinda crap right now. Anyone else having a problem?

Thanks! Looking forward to getting set #496!

I'm a dummy, disregard. Didn't see the pop up box. behind open windows.

Want to make a note - if you are ordering from overseas, USE THE PAYPAL OPTION You can used your credit card there - some people are having issues from overseas addresses matching up to cards, the problem is Authorize.net, the credit card middle man who cross checks addresses/cards. Their system has problems matching up certain foreign addresses, I have no idea why some work fine and others don't. If your order doesn't go through the first time try the PayPal option. This even happens with some US addresses. So if you are having issues with the system not accepting your card, try the PayPal option. It's on the first section of the ordering screen. Thanks.

Ordered a new set of all 4 books as I didn't manage to get a numbered Volume I or III in the past so hopefully now I can have all 4 be numbered and signed!! :)

Volume II

Many thanks Mike and Bruce for your efforts to complete the series. Volume 2 books ordered #47c .

Paid through PayPal for shipping to The Netherlands.

Regards

Ardenne

Military Rifle Journal
Back