Third Party Press

Hi from Sweden

ViktorH

Hi all!

New member from Sweden here. I'm currently waiting for my first Mauser rifle to arrive (a K98k bnz41 Norweigan capture). Still very unknowledgeably about WW2 Mausers, but I'm sure I will learn a lot on these forums. The banner advertised books looks very interesting.

Welcome aboard. Nice rifle. I too have a Norwegian Capture, BSW 1939 but still having problems getting it from Norway.

Hello from The Netherlands

Hi Victor, welcome on board of the forum.

I have a K98k - Kongelige Norske Marine in the original 8X57Js caliber.

Regards

Ardenne

Thanks for the warm welcome!

The Norweigan Marine Mausers are quire rare, if I'm not mistaken. Nice find! Mine is the more common Army version (.30-06). I'm importing it from a Danish store, specializing in collectors firearms. Apparently they found a shipping company willing to do the customs declaration for me, which means the rifle can be shipped to my door. Very happy for that.

That warning is probably much needed! ;-)

Thanks a lot!

Nice to see that there are several other Norweigan K98k owners here.

(Dealer's picture)

Attachments

• IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the warm welcome!

The Norweigan Marine Mausers are quire rare, if I'm not mistaken. Nice find! Mine is the more common Army version (.30-06). I'm importing it from a Danish store, specializing in collectors firearms. Apparently they found a shipping company willing to do the customs declaration for me, which means the rifle can be shipped to my door. Very happy for that.

That warning is probably much needed! ;-)

I wish I could say the same, I can't find a soul willing to export from Norway. My poor BSW sits, languishing in a gun shop.

Military Rifle Journal
Back