Third Party Press
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Volume II Printing Finished - Shipping Beginning Sept.30 "The family is complete!"

Quote Originally Posted by mrfarb View Post
    I know my wife appreciates that sentiment.
    I recommend a nice dinner and week get away somewhere with nice beaches! And Mike like everyone else here has stated we applauded you and Bruce's efforts with this endeavor.

And first round is on me at the forum gathering!
    "Don't use your musket if you can kill 'em with your hatchet" Major Robert Rogers 1757

Is that a scope you have in your pocket?

Got mine Monday , Excellent content and photos . These Books will give the new collector informational overload and likely the same for many of the advanced collectors . As for me I bought the books just for the Photos !!!!!!!!!! Knowing Mike & Bruce as well as I do I figured I would get the jump on them both , they will surely say I don`t know how to read !!!!!!!!!! So why else would Dave get them .

On a serious note Mike , Bruce Thank You for all the time you spent over the past 9 to 10 years doing these great Books .

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Roberts View Post
    Got mine Monday , Excellent content and photos . These Books will give the new collector informational overload and likely the same for many of the advanced collectors . As for me I bought the books just for the Photos !!!!!!!!!! Knowing Mike & Bruce as well as I do I figured I would get the jump on them both , they will surely say I don`t know how to read !!!!!!!!!! So why else would Dave get them .

On a serious note Mike , Bruce Thank You for all the time you spent over the past 9 to 10 years doing these great Books .
    I can't top your salute Dave but gotta say a big thank you to Mike, Bruce and all who helped make the books incredibly delicious! Well done!

Default Vol II Received

My set of Vol II arrived yesterday. A very impressive and truly outstanding effort by Bruce and Mike. Job well done, guys!! Your hard work on these books over the last ten years is very much appreciated. Vielen Dank Bruce and Mike!

My books arrived yesterday but the wife forgot to tell me. Now I'm frantically glancing through them before work. Probably going to be late.

They look fantastic guys! Thanks for all the hard work!

Potential Future Early War Armchair Internet Expert sheepdog's Avatar

Got my set in yesterday, WOW !
    "We will bury you." Nikita Khrushchev
    We used to think this was funny.

Books arrived Saturday. Haven't had a chance to look at them until this morning. I didn't think it possible, But these are even better than 1 and 3!! Congratulations on a job masterfully done!

Bill

Overwhelmed ......

Received my set yesterday as well, and these books are amazing. Will keep me occupied for quite awhile, and they're well worth the money spent. Thanks again!

Got mine and all I can say is extraordinary! As close to the last word on the subject as you'll likely see, and a new standard for the hobby. Being a late war guy I particularly appreciate the overlap with KM that places the whole drive to simplification in a larger context. Between the forum and the books we all owe you guys a big thanks. You've elevated, and illuminated our passion for us.

Besides who knew there were "green glue" stocks?!