Third Party Press

Called out by Sodcasts

My opinions: What an entertaining "Sodcast". They refer to me as a "hobby anarchist". This chap is big time calling them out. :laugh:

Y'all should invite this guy to be a guest lecturer here. I had no idea collecting had podcasts. Perfect for my long drives.

When you starting a 98k podcast?

IMHO, a sodcast like that was overdo, like 20 years. There needs to be an equally substantive response.

Last edited:
This is potential avatar gold....

attachment.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• tooth1.jpg
    tooth1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 130
Agree Ham! I went all the way back, informative and hilarious.

It's time the old guard is overthrown. It's like they feel entitled to profit off newer guys because they started earlier??

Makes Me appreciate the old guys we have here!

Yeah this stuff is pure gold I can't help but laugh at it. Personally I can't wait till he calls out the SS helmets by Kelly Hicks.

I do feel bad he had to break original badges and medals to prove what's real and what's not. But it does show the newer generation of collectors what to look for. He's gone well out of his way to prove that.

I did love how he showed the owner of that site who has ads for other military collector dealers. The same dealers that are peddling this fake crap. And they're all supposed to be experts remember.

Really a fairly well done series...informative and hilarious!

Glad to see some of the big dealer trash being "exposed". This has been going on for too long and has essentially destroyed that sector of the hobby.

Tooth Willi

That's funny. That Jo Rivett is a very long winded fellow. Good stuff tho if you can bear thorough the all the RAH RAH.

I have known Willi for close to 20 years. Not as a friend but as an acquaintance at the local shows over the years. What always disturbed me was his inability to look you in the eye when you talked to him mano a mano. His eyes ALWAYS shifted to and fro. It was not a physical handicap but an attention span that I amount to that he did not give a "(I have a small penis)" about you. Eyes are a window to the soul. With shifty eyes I knew lickity split 20 years ago there was something not up to snuff.

I have never dealt with him in a monetary aspect and never will.

Mauser99 aka Wayne Warner is set up right across from Willi Zahn at the Allentown show.

See you next week in Allentown Willi and Wayne.

Spoof, I think the "rah rah rah" describes it, qualitatively and quantitatively.

..love how he showed the owner of that site who has ads for other military collector dealers. The same dealers that are peddling this fake crap. And they're all supposed to be experts remember.

This is pure gold. You're right about the dealers getting called out. How about the same person (people) selling you the fakes are vetting them on that site? Double dutch phucked. Toadie vetted? :laugh:

This is gold!! I LOVE seeing the fakes and humpers getting called out and exposed. And he’s entertaining while smoking the fakes too. He’s got a new subscriber and fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

..then so am I and so are you ;) According to them, I'm a "hobby anarchist".

I've been called worse and usually from people with obviously questionable morals and with much to hide or lose. They don't like being questioned or worse called out.

You certainly should be proud of that. Keep rousing those rabbles. It's very easy to just be another cheerleader. The Army has plenty of them too. There's usually a group of them attached to any CSMs derrière. Somebody has to tell the truth.

Anybody else notice he is clearly hitting the weed pipe every few minutes? lol

Something :laugh: The humor and delivery are innovative and certainly funny and informative. Magnification is solid observation of actual physical characteristics, magnified. I believe real science has shown the validity of magnification over the last what, 1000 years?

:laugh: ...I believe real science has shown the validity of magnification over the last what, 1000 years?

Gee ya think? Magnification has been one of the greatest breakthroughs in history. Actually observing physical characteristics? Who'd have thunk it?

Gee ya think? Magnification has been one of the greatest breakthroughs in history. Actually observing physical characteristics? Who'd have thunk it?

Well, if you express a disagreeable opinion then whatever you use to substantiate that opinion is wrong. The most incredible thing about these videos is criticizing the use of magnification. I guess the closer you observe the physical characteristics of something the more useless (to them) is your analysis. I guess their position is that you should look at Nazi trinkets from five feet away, or at a minimum, arms' length with your glasses off, that way almost everything looks original, fake problem solved, everyone makes money and is happy. :googlie

Military Rifle Journal
Back