Third Party Press

Called out by Sodcasts

I've always relied on the provenance of all my 3rd Reich Kollectibles through VooDoo, witchcraft divination or by examining the entails of sacrificed pigs.....

Militaria sodcasts

Thanks for the comments.
That started as a kind of joke, as I had never even uploaded a video to the net before I started with those.
So in the beginning I had a head full of ideas on what I wanted to do, and how I wanted to present it, but didn`t know how to get it done.
I spent much of last year learning how to use Adobe, editing etc... and think that I am now able to get a semi-decent video together.

Unfortunately we just moved house after 16 years in one place, so there was and is still so much to do. My office is not on the priority list (If you are married you`ll understand) so it will take me a few more weeks before the next video is up. But it will be worth waiting for.
The next video will of course (still) deal with the Crooked Wehrmacht Awards Forum, but also the Crooked German Combat Awards Forum.
stay tuned, more epicness to come.

Cheers, Jo

Thanks for the comments.
That started as a kind of joke, as I had never even uploaded a video to the net before I started with those.
So in the beginning I had a head full of ideas on what I wanted to do, and how I wanted to present it, but didn`t know how to get it done.
I spent much of last year learning how to use Adobe, editing etc... and think that I am now able to get a semi-decent video together.

Really enjoyed working my way through these - well done, Jo.

Hi Jo:

Keep on keeping on! Good stuff!!!

Out of curiosity: you yanked SODCAST 1 because you thought it wasn't semi-decent?

Good luck with your move and hug the wife — looking forward to the next installment.

F.

Thanks for the comments.

Unfortunately we just moved house after 16 years in one place, so there was and is still so much to do. My office is not on the priority list (If you are married you`ll understand) so it will take me a few more weeks before the next video is up. But it will be worth waiting for.
The next video will of course (still) deal with the Crooked Wehrmacht Awards Forum, but also the Crooked German Combat Awards Forum.
stay tuned, more epicness to come.

Cheers, Jo

Hi Jo:

Keep on keeping on! Good stuff!!!

Out of curiosity: you yanked SODCAST 1 because you thought it wasn't semi-decent?

Good luck with your move and hug the wife — looking forward to the next installment.

F.
No, part one was the introduction, not really interesting to anyone except a few WAF members.
I made it the day after Willi Zahn (MOD of the Para section on WAF) expelled me for showing him up as shiller for fakes.
It was a sort of message for a few people at WAF, I guess just giving them a heads up on what to expect from me.

You see, when forums like WAF expel people like me, they do it to silence them, and think after they see EXPELLED next to that persons name, that it
is all over, and they have won. So it was a message to say "It has only just started, and I am going to be your worst nightmare."
2018, I intend on making that nightmare come true for them. (well at least the fraudsters there as there are naturally some decent folk registered there too.)

You see, as a long time dealer myself, who has been "watching" the buggery going on in the hobby for over a decade, I have things on them, and know things that they would rather not have anyone else know.
That, will know all come out, wraped in satire of course, as the saying goes: "If you want to tell people the truth, make then laugh, otherwise they will kill you."

Hi Jo:

I think I know were you are coming from, understand and agree with your motivation. Let me know if you need assistance. I am a graphic artist and designer. Not much help with the moving pictures, let alone analysis, but if you need stills I do pretty pictures and political hit pieces on a regular basis.

F.

I'd still like to see number one since it seems to be the most personal and raw.

No, part one was the introduction, not really interesting to anyone except a few WAF members.
I made it the day after Willi Zahn (MOD of the Para section on WAF) expelled me for showing him up as shiller for fakes.
It was a sort of message for a few people at WAF, I guess just giving them a heads up on what to expect from me.

You see, when forums like WAF expel people like me, they do it to silence them, and think after they see EXPELLED next to that persons name, that it
is all over, and they have won. So it was a message to say "It has only just started, and I am going to be your worst nightmare."
2018, I intend on making that nightmare come true for them. (well at least the fraudsters there as there are naturally some decent folk registered there too.)

You see, as a long time dealer myself, who has been "watching" the buggery going on in the hobby for over a decade, I have things on them, and know things that they would rather not have anyone else know.
That, will know all come out, wraped in satire of course, as the saying goes: "If you want to tell people the truth, make then laugh, otherwise they will kill you."

I thought the presentation was quite professional looking and well directed and produced :thumbsup: Perhaps you have a future in this Jo. With Frank's help this could take off mainstream and I could find a way to get a percentage of licensing and merchandising :biggrin1:

Good work Jo!

You are in good company here, I too was expelled from WAF by Will Z, years ago some Dutch guy tried to peddle a M38 camo helmet.
The helmet had a fake bolt underneeth the camo paint, pointing that out made me a trouble maker. :laugh:

On this forum we also aided in exposing XRF Facts for what it is or better was.

Cheers,
Peter

Good work Jo!

I too was expelled from WAF by Will Z, years ago some Dutch guy tried to peddle a M38 camo helmet.
The helmet had a fake bolt underneeth the camo paint, pointing that out made me a trouble maker. :laugh:

Cheers,
Peter

IMHO, you disagree, you show he's wrong, you're a "troublemaker" which then results in your censorship, suspension, and banning. The cumulative effect has resulted in much disinformation IMHO. All my opinions of course.

Yes, you hit the nail on the head, and the posts on top of yours are all correct too.
The moderator hypocrisy is so blatant that it`s actually funny - food for future videos of course, it all is.

The problem with myself goes a bit deeper than your normal online troublemaker. It has a lot to do with the 2013 The Party Badge book I wrote, written unlike any Militaria book to date.
Blunt, naming and shaming combined with historically correct information. Not only correcting past authors (all of which were wrong on the subject tackled in the book - some disastrously wrong) but pretty much showing them up in print. That is very different to a silly WAF thread that nobody really reads anyway and will either drop to the back pages on the interweb in no time, or just be removed or closed by a shill-mod. Many of the named & shamed in that book are WAF sponsors, mods or long-time Waffers.

That book has ruffled feathers no end, and the old guard on WAF have done their best to attack anything and everything about me since it was published. Lawyers included, as there are many on the WAF. One would think, that a lawyer would know that forensic evidence and documented fact, trump any opinion or whining forum posts - yet still they hammer on day after day, even after I have been long gone from WAF, the jabs and pokes at "The use of a microscope to study awards and badges" haven’t let up.
They are still doing their best to discredit me with bitching and silly hate posting, instead of trying to prove anything in the book wrong.
Because they can`t, and because they know what it means for them and this game they have all been playing for so long.

A few years ago, I offered a $1000.- reward for anyone that can prove me wrong on one simple item, a fantasy badge that I claim never existed.
Here is the "challenge".
https://www.parteiabzeichen.ch/images/ARTICLES/Article_PDF_2015/NSKK_1000_challenge_Jo_Rivett.pdf
And as you will read, a rather simple challenge too, as there are many dealers who have sold these, and who have them listed for sale right now. So, logically, if I am wrong, then all anyone needs to do is shoot their favorite dealer a quick mail asking them why they are selling item xXx as genuine, and where the historical proof is that it even existed.
To date, not a single person has contacted me regarding this.
many WAF dealers selling them, lots of WAF sponsors selling them, so why not start a thread on WAF, group together, do some good old research - and take $1000.- from my pocket?

Nope, best to not mention it or me, best to let your favorite WAF sponsor and dealer continue selling them for between $100-$150.-
Maybe they can`t do Math and think that $100.- is greater than $1000.-? now that would not surprise me at all.
Yes, anyone who has been around for a while knows how corrupt the WAF is, the hobby is and many dealers are. It is time, though, to show a broader audience the full extent, and to expose the "sods" one by one, over and over.

Hambone, indeed they are getting ripped off, only a few days ago after I sent a mass-mail out to users about Ulrich of Englands latest fantasy item for a cool £19 000.-, a screen shot was posted from the WAF from some poor sod who dropped £20 000 with Ulrich on fakes.
ulrich20k.jpg

I am not kidding. Here are a few recent samples of the stuff I do:

Recruiter-b.jpg

GOP-gun-control-b.jpg

GOP-gun-control.jpg

Kimber-d.jpg

OCT-member-3.jpg

Shotgun-wk4c.jpg

Glock-2.jpg

Recruiter-a.jpg

If you ever need something along these lines I'll be right there with you.

F.

Last edited:
...anyone who has been around for a while knows how corrupt the WAF is, the hobby is and many dealers are.

low-life.PNG This about says it all. That's a fair chunk of change for nearly worthless fakes.

I guess none of those geniuses who know these items are genuine wants your $1000? They probably already have too much money.

Military Rifle Journal
Back