Third Party Press

Sodcasts: Exposing Fakery Videos

I googled that castle and Himmler and 1936 and pics came up which apparently show that badge being worn.

Attachments

• Heinrich badge.JPG
    Heinrich badge.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Well spotted Hambone!

This morning after I read your post I too had a look at the images of that booklet which are available online.
There is indeed one high ranking SS officer that wears a badge that looks very much like the badge in question, what also is a fact that none of the other people on the ceremony seem to wear it: only a small press run most likely.

If there is someone that thinks he has an original, why doesn't he order a microscopic review of it; I guess it would be pretty simple to see if it is real cupal or that fake sh!t, that it is casted or pressed.
Proving you have an original in the ocean of fakes must be financially rewarding on its own.

A full on Boss Mode micro genius like myself, cannot afford to be sidetracked, or have his definitive work tainted by the "maybe`s, could be, perhaps and possibly" All too often has a radom image of "something" been used as ultimate proof.
The WAF Soy Boys have - quite amusingly - jumped on this wagon with these. (Maybe someone goose-stepped them up onto it? LOL)
Why?
So that they can avoid talking about their badges, which are, the very same cast piece of pooh :laugh:

You`ll surely understand that a detailed microscopic examination has absolutely nothing to do with a third party image that may, or may not show "something." In Soy Boys case, the "something" has been claimed - with raging monkey glee - to be, their cast electroplated pieces of pooh.
Enjoy

Oh brother nothing like starting off the weekend with a sodcast!

And guys four for weeks then we get too see some of these folks at the SOS show. Like old Walther, going too stop by his table and hear the toilet barn story.

Of course I may be an a$$ and say "Hey buddy I would like too believe you but I'm going too call my buddy over who's an expert!"

Of course I may be an a$$ and say "Hey buddy I would like too believe you but I'm going too call my buddy over who's an expert!"

I doubt if that will make it on old Whitty's SOS video I think him and Walther are in cahoots. Forgot the little man on the Segway I think he and WAAAAAAlther well Ill leave it at that. timothy:laugh:

Very informative and entertaining MJ. So the response is always "Micro Jo revealed a fake one but THIS one is original"? I think you've shown on these are cast and electroplated, with the same flaws. Would not successive castings lack more and more detail?

Would not successive castings lack more and more detail?
Depending of course on what medium you are using to cast them in, as well as how many molds you have made. If you are only using one, then without a doubt you are going to get more obvious cast fakes after a while, as the mold disintegrates. So possibly the reverse of what you suggest, with later casting getting worse, showing more and more flaws. Your scenario pertains to steel dies, after thousands of strikes, as it wears down, the item will show less detail.

Oh, you know how these scams work, they will all be fake except SScollectors. And there are recent threads now where he is adding more and more tiny images with finger-painting on them, trying to get his followers to believe that the one I showed was fake, yet his is original.
Thing is, though, the past 14 years he never once mentioned that any of them were fake, except the correctly produced tinnie that was shown by someone who he immediately chased away, slamming it as fake. So, 14 years ra-ra that’s good, great, pristine, prime, thumbs up, "...Gudrun`s friends badge..." and nothing else, and then when he gets busted ... he breaks out his finger-painting set and starts giving it all the ra-ra. Start giving it everything except what he should be – simple clear images:
And the sneery comments "You get what you pay for..." Well I did show the huge price discrepancies with the cast silver plaques, going from $290.- to $7800.- and the same with their faux cupal, from $126.- to $1000.- so this Soy Boy is only digging himself an even deeper grave, and in fact scripting another Sodcast. (Maybe he wants to be a regular on the show?)

I found out after I finished the video, that Soy Boy is a die-hard SS tuxedo brooch fan, although the scam was bust wide open on his very on WAF, he has one, and HIS, well you know how it goes… is original of course, and he can`t show extra images when others ask him because he just does not want to help the fakers. He also believes the cast SS-zivilabzeichen are genuine. and so on. Guys a whack job, but unfortunately, as I showed, his continual ra-ra, has caused other collectors to shell out good cash for what is cast rubbish. Oh well, “They get what they paid for.” Ha ha ha ha
-

I'm dying here, the phone call bit was hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm dying here, the phone call bit was hilarious.

Probably managed to tick off a few Finns and Australians, as I`m sure I buggered the accents up.
Hope They have a sense of humor and can forgive. Oh, the American accent too, not sure what state he comes from with that accent, probably one that hasn`t been colonized yet, or discoverd.

Just wondering, has there been anything you thought was fake, that has turned out to be real?

Just wondering, has there been anything you thought was fake, that has turned out to be real?
Yes, the zinc badge in the vid below. I said that I thought it was fake on the HJ forum a good few years ago, but that was just ra-ra from me, judging an item by way of image only, and not actualy ever having it. After the video I went back to the same old thread, and corrected myself.
I thought the American accent was solid, like a Midwesterner doing a Southerner.
Oh? Not like a half-drunk Swiss-African trying to put on something that sounded Murican? :laugh: No, good, in that case we`ve found out where Soy Boy originates from. His a Midwesterner trying to go undercover as a Southerner. I wanted to try for a Trey Gowdy accent, but no chance, I guess you`d need to actually come from where he does to be able to get that one right.

Sodcasts: Exposing Fakery Videos (Hilarious)

How do you feel about hollow back badges? Have you used your microscope On one? I have a hollow back panzer badge and general assault badge I’ve always wondered about. I’ve been told they are real but it seems like an odd way to produce badges in the Third Reich.

49047c4e8d1ad556045d916642489ce6.jpg

1af816098eb22ec3af59bdc1a30e6871.jpg

Oh? Not like a half-drunk Swiss-African trying to put on something that sounded Murican? :laugh: No, good, in that case we`ve found out where Soy Boy originates from. His a Midwesterner trying to go undercover as a Southerner. I wanted to try for a Trey Gowdy accent, but no chance, I guess you`d need to actually come from where he does to be able to get that one right.

Excellent video on die struck / sheared badges :thumbsup: Gowdy has that S.Carolina thing going on and it's a weird Southern accent, hard to mimic. It's almost not really Southern as in Deep South.

Don`t like blowing my own horn.... OK, I do actually :moon:
Part I of II parts is up, and I have a feeling that the folk here will enjoy this one.

Master Sodcaster, busting another high dollar scam wide open.
Have a good day!

Military Rifle Journal
Back